How do I become beautiful?

How do I become beautiful...

Most Helpful Girl

• By finding value inn yourself in whatever state your in. So initial self-confidence.

If you wanna be societies definition of beautiful, your going to have to lose weight. Wear make up. Straighten your teeth or get them whiten. Make your hair look cool somehow (curl it, crimp it, or straighten it, just style it). Wear nice clothes. Make your nails look nice. Have a cool personality. Stop complaining about how you look and stop showing people your insecurities.

Here are some YouTube channels I think can help

For weight loss:

link

link (this is more fun)

link

link

link (her tumblr is great)

For hair:

link

link

link

For Fashion, Beauty, Nails:

link

link

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 2

• You can't become beautiful, its like telling cookies to stop being yummy, your already beautiful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so each person will have a different point of view what's attractive, so just try to smile and be yourself, its only a matter of time.

• love yourself and find a guy who will love you for who you really are.

What Girls Said 8

• A lot of things. You can start off by not having such a creepy smile.

• 1. Try to work out more often (exercise)

2. Wear flattering cute clothes.

3. Don't depend on other people's comments to make yourself feel good.

• umm if your not happy with your weight.. start an exercising routine to get in shape.. get a nice hair cut that looks good on u.. get some clothes you feel good in and show of your curves... find positive things about yourself and keep saying them to you overtime you will believe them.. umm ya stuff like that :) hope I helped hun.

• You are beautiful! But I would suggest to look better that you let your hair down and maybe do some eye makeup!

• You are beautifuol if you believe you're beautiful. Confidence is the most attractive quality. Honestly, all men have differen taste, & for every guy who doesn't find you attractive, there is 3 other guys who do find you attractive.

• By believing you are,

• first off you already are! second get in shape I'm serious I did a few years ago and best thing I ever did I'm more confident, attractive, and I actually enjoy shopping like alot! but a little make up (A LITTLE possibly get it professionally done once to see what you need to do), new hair cut, and new wardrobe. confidence= beautiful. and a little touch of lipstick never hurt no one :)

• Lose some weight, get braces, learn how to put on makeup, and do something with your hair.

• too add to this list: get some good clothes too

• Why did you have to be so mean,to me? You mind as well could of called me ugly!

• So you were basically fishing for compliments and expecting the answers to make you feel better about yourself..

Also by asking "how to be beautiful?" you were insinuating that you were ugly or unsatisfied with your appearance. She gave you straightforward and honest answer. It may have not been what you wanted to hear, but you got it. So yeahh...