Would you keep trying to break in some boots even tho they hurt your feet?

I have flat feet. The boots have built in arch supports. They make my feet hurt after standing on them all day. But it's starting to hurt less. I've had them just a few weeks. Like them a lot. Very cute. They were $130. I tried to wear different boots yesterday w/o arch supports and now that hurt too.

Should I keep trying to break them in?

Should I take them to a shoe shop to see if they can shave down the arches?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they cost that much already, I'd honestly try to break them in some more by wearing them around the house and what not. If you can afford it and you REALLY love the boots, I'd take them to the shop for adjustment.

What Guys Said 1

• It takes me months to break in a pair of work boots.

After they're broken in the are really comfortable.

Keep trying.

What Girls Said 2

• I have very flat feet with no arch. Trying to create one with an arch support just causes pain that doesn't really go away. I can't wear shoes with more support than say my tennis shoes. Its kinda like trying to tuck my DD's into a B bra. I can try but it will never be comfortable.

• just return them. there's really no way around it. if you try and wear them anyways it's going to hurt you in the long run. it's bad for your knees and back.