Short girls with or without heels?

I'm really short like 5foot wondering if guys like petite girls wearing heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• coming from a personal perspective myself I think I can answer for you. ha ha ha

my girlfriend is a petite 5 feet nothing and she has the most IMO( BEAUTIFUL FEET on a Woman OMG- Love her ), However she' s not my first Petite Lover; in fact most of my former gf's were / currently are petite women. NOW for your question. Petite women with Heels are VERY VERY Attractive. it Elongates the legs, therefore extends them to a more beautiful accent of beauty to your Petite Frame.so if you are a - Heels Wearer - then GO FOR IT!

also what size are your feet and what is your height ?

because there are some out there who don't understand Petite is exactly that PETITE not Little Girls ( No Pedo's over Here ...lol ), Some even confuse it with Chubby or fat little Women. That's NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PETITE ...lol

so ask your self : what's your height ?

whats Your Weight ?

whats Your Shoe / Heel Size ?

How Long Are Your Legz ? ( not all petite girls have the SAME LEG LENGTH )

hope this helps you some.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm 6'1" and you can wear whatever you like shorty.

Either way, I'm going to pick you up to kiss you. :-)

Fun-size girls fit in my pocket. :D

• Well, sure, it's cute the way they try to appear taller, but more for a laugh than anything else..the heels don't really add to their attractiveness at all.

• If you are short and petite then I prefer that you not where heels but personally, I like short girls.

• The right heels look great on any girl.

• LOVE IT - sexiest combo!

Small girls in stilettos (but then again any attractive woman in stilettos - regardless of height is aces in my book!)

• Sure, any girl who wants can wear heels, they look nice:)

But keep in mind that if they hurt, they're not worth it, I'm quite fine with girls who don't wear heels because of the discomfort.

• short chicks all the way. tiny is just sexy to me

• You mean all the time. I don't mind short girl with or without heals. However I am only 5 ft 8".

• yes heals are nice especially if you have lovely big thighs and a nice big bum

What Girls Said 3

• Flats are fine! Heels are nice, too, but maybe for more formal events so you don't have to make your feet suffer. As a side note, I'm roughly 5'-5'1" and that's actually a pretty normal height in my state. Don't let the women know that you call yourself short! A quarter of an inch makes a world of difference to them. You don't need the height, but if it makes you feel more comfortable with your appearance than you should if you choose to.

• Yes wear heels. ..♡♡♡ but I am 4'11 & My boyfriend loves seeing me wear heels because I have short legs & I am tiny 83 pounds

• I'm 5'4" and I don't hesitate to go with flat shoes! Guys don't seem to care one bit. It's us girls who do. Look at at this way you have pretty feet and you back will thank you :)