Guys, if looks didn't matter would you wear speedos?

Guys...if looks didn't matter would you wear speedos? Guys...if looks didn't matter would you wear speedos?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 30 and have a really nice body. I exercise Monday - Friday so when I go out I feel I deserve to show off. Most of time I look better than most girls in bikinis. I'm not gloating but a speedo keeps you in check. Just like girls worrying about what they look like in a bikini. I don't worry but I like keeping a healthy lifestyle where I look good half naked or even completely naked. I live in Florida and I do get made fun of on occasion but it's always by some redneck and I always get compliments from girls. I think it's a shame that society has shunned the male form. Oh and guys stay away from the thongs. Girls like seeing a nice ass but they don't want to actually see the cheeks.

What Guys Said 13

• Screw that noise. I wear my Speedo whenever I'm at the pool.

For all you guys whining about it, man the hell up.

• No way, their like putting a clamp on your nuts and that's like really uncomfortable, so anything that's tight around that area is a no no,x

• For those keeping track, that's 5-0 in favor of keeping the speedos off the beach. I think we ought to get a petition started for a city ordinance.

• Speedo is a no go really...

I don't even wear those in swimming contests and I certainly don't wanna see other guys wearing them.

• I wear them swimming and to the beach all the time and never had anyone complain or say it was inappropriate. I do have the body to pull them off though since I'm training for a triathlon I wear them because they decrease drag and every little advantage I can get I will use.

• Nope. I like room for my junk to breath amd dangle. Tighty whitey underwear is uncomfortable, I can only imagine how an even more constricting speedo would be. It's not about fashion. It's about comfort.

• There's looks don't matter, and "looks don't matter"...I guess they are comfortable enough, but show too much. Worse, if some hot thang is walking around and I get excited, well, I don't think I'd ever be able to get out of the pool.

• I wear them anyways and everyone likes it.

• No I wouldn't wear them.

• I wear them whenever a thong would not be appropriate.

• No it's not comfortable.

• I don't swim without my tight clingy speedo

• If it weren't a sausage eyesore..I'd still say no- way uncomfortable.

• I prefer long shorts. Having another man's junk just poking out isn't my idea of a nice view on the beach.

What Girls Said 0