Do guys like when girls color their hair?

ANd get highlights? Or do you like natural better? Or doesn't matter.

• Natural and if it goes gray that's okay
    11% (5)27% (6)16% (11)Vote
  • Color and/or highlights
    4% (2)14% (3)7% (5)Vote
  • Natural as long as their is no gray
    13% (6)9% (2)12% (8)Vote
  • Either way
    13% (6)45% (10)24% (16)Vote
  • Results
    59% (26)5% (1)41% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't mind as long as it fits her. If it's too artificial then it's just cheesy.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• As long as it's not anything too crazy, it looks nice. Otherwise it doesn't really make that much of a difference. You do with your hair what you like!

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. If it suits her, it suits her. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • What ever your natural color is stick as close to it as possible. If you want to get a few highlights here and there no big deal. Girls usually look best closest to their natural color anyway. When they make large jumps for example brunet to blond or black to burgundy it just looks off. I don't foresee dating women that have started to grey... I think by that point I will be married to a woman I love. If she goes grey that's fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, highlights are fine, prefer natural hair. Sometimes it just looks better colored though, it depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not in the rainbow spectrum I'm fine with it. But I'll always go on about how it's potentially damaging her lovely hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • red heads. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • NanaNarcotic has the best hair I've ever seen that or colored tips

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I color my hair a lot. I love changing things up from time to time. :)

I think I might go change it again, now that I'm on the topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think most guys care as long as it looks good on her, but once she goes gray I think most would WANT her to dye it

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever makes you hotter

0|0
    1|0