What's wrong with being average?

I absolutely see nothing wrong with being average looking.

This guy tries to argue with me that I'm wrong, haha.. Are you serious? I see myself in the mirror everyday and I'm aware of what I see is true.. I'm thinking of making a couple of changes soon..

Why can't some guys accept that?

Being average isn't such a bad thing but some people make it seem like it is. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Being average isn't a big problem at all. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though so just because one person thinks you're average doesn't mean everyone does. I understand why some people would make that connection though. Average can be seen as ordinary or part of the crowd. You look fine! Too many girls aren't satisfied with the way they look due to fashion magazines and the airbrushed models. Most girls forget just how damnn beautiful they really are! :)

What Guys Said 12

• For me, The worst thing a girl can do is pay some doctor to change her natural beauty into something that society has told us is better. I have never seen a fake tit that I thought was better than a natural one. Maybe if they were hanging down to your knees because of kids then pulling them back-up might be an improvement. You don't look average to me. The term average now means dull or boring or even not attractive in the common usage

In my humble opinion, you look pretty close to perfect, so leave that sh*t alone and enjoy it:).

• The only thing wrong about being average, is that the only way you can be average is to compare yourself to someone else - and that's wrong. In that sense, being average is certainly wrong. So what if someone else has a certain trait that you don't? What that person doesn't have is your personality, and even if you look a certain way, you'll always be too different for comparison in that view. There is no average, just differences and preferences. That's my opinion, anyway...

• Is he making it out that you're not 'average'?

If so, he's flirting, he finds you attractive. Don't be so quick to toss his words aside.

• Are you kidding? You ain't average... you're cute! I'm average, lol.

• Being average is not ok.

I think you're talking about looks, but I'm going to veer off.

There is no reason why you should just do what "everyone else is doing."

Come up with some cool hobbies and experience new and cool things!

Hiking, going to museums, etc etc.

If you aren't like everyone else, then how you look makes less difference. If you don't have any hobbies, and the only thing going for you are your looks... well you got some serious competition.

• You are way off. Haha, thanks for your input though..

• Pretty chicks are boring beyond sex and being shown off.

If the girl has no hobbies and pretty, she's average; lot's of pretty girls out there.

If the girl is average looking but has many hobbies i.e. interesting, she's above average.

• Oh okay.. You're talking about it in that sense. I see, interesting. I have hobbies, things I do by myself and things I do with friends.

• Theres nothing wrong with being average, it's just that you're wrong about being average ;)

And I know yer wrong 'cos you think I'mmmmmmmm average.

• i myself believe am average and admit it,

i see noting wrong with that. I hate when I see other guys

looking at each other up and down. trying to be better than

each other or the rest. I so hate it a lot. I know there are

better guys than me out there but I am also aware there

are even worst than me. SO I don't mind being average at all.

• American nose surgeons will ruin your already good nose. don't do it you have been warned.

• Well, I guess I'll have to find a good one, eh?

• ugh you're sick. making people spend a lot of money on your face that has no problems, because of selfishness.

• Hey, I'm not forcing anyone to pay for it. My mother even told me, she'll pay for it.. I'm not going to stop her. It has a lot of problems, you don't see it like I do.

• What kind of changes?

• Being average is okay.

You should talk to some average girls and they could provide more information.

• Talking to girls is awkward..

• I'll try to make this as clear as possible.

I'm not flirting with you or hitting on you. I'm married and live in another country. I don't want to flirt with you via chat. I'm not going to drive down there with my kids looking for you to flirt with you. I have no vested interest and am not interested in sucking up to you.

You're not average. You're very pretty. Whatever challenges you've got, its not because you're average looking. Take that for what its worth.

• I just looked at your profile pictures and haven't the slightest idea why you would go under the knife. I think you are adorable girl-next-door kind of way.

• There's nothing wrong with wanting bigger breasts and a smaller nose, no?

• I'm thinking to go after a B size cup breasts, that's isn't that large anyways. - They're a tad small.. I did start to like them but then again, it could be better.

My nose looks bigger when I smile..

• I would think you have a b-cup already just by looking. I don't say "oh no, she is only an a-cup" time to reject her. To me, your body is beautiful the way it is. And I haven't even seen it naked. You look stunning with clothes on and there's nothing wrong with your nose.

• You're not average. Why are you being blind to your own beauty

What Girls Said 8

• I guess because the thought is average = boring.

But come on - majority of people are average - even good looking people when the make up and protein shakes are gone - look pretty average lol

Society tells us average isn't good enough - so we can give into the media and buy all their products to make us above average - but really it's all just temporary and your still average regardless.

So stressing over it as some people do, or hating it because they're trying to achieve some unrealistic idea of perfection - is pretty pointless.

Looks can only get you so far anyway - especiall these days where having something interesting about you makes people respect you.

So that guy can go suck on some hairy one's and choke lol

It's true guys are more visually oriented creatures - and naturally that'd help your chances of getting one - maybe like a 2% increase lol -

But men see beauty in so much variety - so you may see average, while some guy thinks your a perfect 10.

Ahh...it's nice how life works like that...

• The majority of people are not average :p

'averages' don't work like that silly. The majority of people could be 10/10, but the 'average' wouldn't be 10, due to there being people below that. (I don't personally use the number rating idea, it's just an analogy)

• The majority of people are average lol - but what we consider average and not average vary from person to person. I think the main actress in sex and the city ( ugh can never remember her name) is really pretty - but I've heard people call her ugly and has a horse face.

Know what that shows? There's really no specification on what makes someone hotter or not hotter.

Guess what?

That means majority of people are average, because there's no defining line unless your substantiall gud lookn

• Okay, I just realized that this is Gimpi. You are NOT average, not that it is a bad thing. However you are not average. You are so freaking adorable. I want to pinch your cheeks! :D Sorry I am Italian we pinch cheeks. Anyway, it's not a bad thing, but you are not.

• How do you decide that? I'm curious.

Oh hey, you're back.. Welcome back! Haha..

• You're very symmetrical, your features fit your face, you have wide eyes like Bambi, and you have a uniqueness to your face that is beautiful. Even if you're not someone's "type" you are beautiful.

lol, yes I am back, thank you. :D

• I SAW UR PICSSSS , you're very pretty , cute and adorable and in no way AVERAGE , Average means you are not bad looking but you also have nothing going for you and you have a reallly cute face and body , you have a lot going for you and if any guy doesn't see that then he's an IDIOT!

• nothing's wrong with being average. it's not like being average means you look like everyone else in the world. you don't. every face is unique.

• What couple of changes are you talking about? like surgery?

• Yes, surgery. Breast augmentation and a nose job..

• Haha, I'm not saying being average is bad. But there's always room to improve, yes?

• so I just creeped your profile. you are a pretty girl! don't get surgery.

• I must admit I did look at your pictures and you are absolutely fine just the way you are. Besides I've been told by my guy friends that girls who don't know they're beautiful makes them that more beautiful if that makes sense.

• It kind of does make sense, somewhat... I guess, they don't want someone who is shallow. Which makes sense also.

• Exactly. To thine ownself be true and I'm sure everything will be okay :)

• nothing is wrong with average. but in this day and age, average just isn't good enough. it's OK to be average in looks, but gotta be above average is something else to make up for it

• Its not bad, but I like to spice it up a bit, and be a little diffrent from the rest of the girls. Stand aside and get noticed. Being normal is cool though. :)