Tall vs short girls?

Short or tall girls? most guys I know like tall girls what's your opinion?

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Preferably tall, but doesn't really matter.

3|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 18

• I would prefer shorter then me (6'1) preferably from at most 5'10 but wouldn't mind her my own height if I really liked her... deffinitly not taller though but I think shorter girls like around the 5'0 to 5'5 mark are cute and awesome to hug! I like how you can cover around them with you're arms :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1". The tallest girl I ever dated was 6'2" without heels. The shortest was right around five feet. Both were beautiful in their own ways, so I could say I thought one was better than the other. They were just different flavors of ice cream. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter, short and petite or tall and athletic, or in between, which ever is the most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't taller than me I don't care. And I'm 6'3 so that includes most girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorter than me, though I'm not opposed to tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4" and although I like the idea of tall girls, I have never dated anyone over 5'3", For some reason shorter girls really like me but I have never had a tall girl go out with me! No idea why!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter a bit. It's all in the proportion of the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall. I'm 6'5, anything under 5'8 starts to get inconvenient.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10". Anything shorter than me is fine. Anything taller than me gets kind of iffy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Equal Opportunity here...I am married to a female who is 5'2"..one of my best gfs was 6'1"...Be they short or be they tall...taster surely loves them all! ...(:

3|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls. Kind of funny since I've never actually dated a short girl.

1|0
    1|0
  • Both

Tall girls have sexy legs and short girls are adorable.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like medium and short girl, I can hug them and cuddle with them

0|0
    0|0
  • short, I'm insecure.. they're like fun-sized.. not saying tall girls aren't fun..

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but something about tall girls are just... :D

2|0
    1|0
  • i like short girls, or amazons. average girls are all right but id prefer someone taller or shorter

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tall girls. Especially if she has nice long athletic legs & a gorgeous butt attached to them. It doesn't get any better then that...except for when they are wrapped around me.

TGIAF

2|0
    1|0
  • short so I can wrap my arms around her but I love tall girl mostly because of there long legs and I'm a sucker for nice legs

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• I love being tall.. don't care what guys like.

5|0
    2|1
  • Short girls -

Because it's totally fine for guys to prefer short girls - but terribly bad for girls to prefer tall guys lol

1|0
    0|2
  • I'm short (5'2) and always thought guys liked girls who were shorter than them...

... until I got on this site lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I thought this site reaffirmed that. The answers to this particular question actually surprise me.

• Lol no. From what I've read on here, and there seems to be a good amount of height questions lately, it seems like a lot of guys like tall girls.

• As long as she's female lol

Most guys I know like short girls , I'm short myself and I don't get why they would prefer short girls , I mean tall women are just so sexyyyy .

WEIRDOS lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys just want a woman who is shorter than them, so their preference is usually relevant to their own height.

I'd say that as a general rule, shorter women are preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls rule!

1|1
    1|0
  • depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys I've talked to about it like girls who are simply shorter than them.

0|0
    0|0