Who's the tallest one in your relationship?

I've seen some questions about height lately, and there seems to be mixed opinions on the subject, so I ask out of curiosity...

• I'm a girl and I'm shorter than my S.O.
  • I'm a girl and I'm taller than my S.O.
  • I'm a guy and I'm shorter than my S.O.
  • I'm a guy and I'm taller than my S.O.
i'm 6'0 and I gotta have a girl that's shorter than me.. not too 'tall' of an order as most girls are 5 something.. as I've said before, this is partly because I'm insecure, and partly because I just think short girls are cute, nothing wrong with tall girls of course, to each his own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not in a relationship, but I'm 5 foot & I once went on a blind date with a guy who was 6'11 (not exaggeration). Let's just say it was a bit awkward.

• @ update, I'm not offended at all that you like short women, lol. As a short woman, I find it reassuring :)

What Girls Said 38

• Anyone else wonder if the girl from B is dating the guy from C?

• My current boyfriend has been the only guy I've ever dated who is taller than me by more than a cm :P

I'm 5'7, he's 5'10.

My recent ex was 5'7 and the one before that was 5'6 (but I was 5'6 then, too).

• He is taller than me, just barely though. Maybe 2 or 3 inches. I like it, it seems like we fit together really well lol.

• I was shorter(he was taller) and I gotta have a tall dude. I'm barely over 5'2, so to have a short dude is uh...not my cup of tea. I generally prefer 5'10+. I have a good eye and magically the dudes I've crushed hard on have all been pretty tall (6'0/6'1). Taller the better

• Last guy I dated was almost exactly the same height as me. Last guy I hooked up with was a little shorter.

• Im 5'9 and my boyfriend is 5'9 we are exactly the same height no one can tell a difference on who is taller. I used to be shorter than him by an inch but I grew one :p

• being 6'4'' I'm almost always the taller one lol :P

• My hunni is a foot and a half taller than me...

• for real? how tall are you both?

• wow, pretty big difference.. the tallest guy I know, is 6'7 and he's dating a somewhat tall girl, she's around 5'10 I think, and there's still a pretty big difference of course

• I know this guy who's 6'11 so he doesn't have much of a choice. He HAS to date someone a lot shorter than him. :P

• He's taller than me, thank the Heavens.

• My husband and I are the same height (5'6"). I don't mind it but he hates his height. I love him just the way he is. But I'm definitely NOT allowed to wear heels lol.

• I've always been shorter. Most guys are taller than me so it's somewhat inevitable.

• He's taller at 6'0". I'm 5'9" :)

• I don't have a boyfriend but I'm 5'2 and would like a guy to be taller than me. Which is about 98% of the time.

• My S.O. Is taller.He is 6'0" and I am 5'9".

• he is...as long as your 2 to 3 inches shorter then me I won't really mind. But love is blind...it can never tell how tall/short you are.(pls answer my ? in return)

• I am a foot shorter than my boyfriend (i'm 5'6), and I definitely like being the shorter one :)

• I'm 5'3", he's 5'6"

• I'm a girl, and my boyfriend is super tall. I'm pretty damn tall around 5'10" and my boyfriend is 6'5" it's fantastic, I love it. I've dated guys shorter than me, but the sex is SO much better with a taller guy.

• that sex must be interseting to watch. Two giants having sex.

• I'm about an inch taller than my boyfriend, and we're both very happy with each other :)

• Im 5'2 my hubby is 6'0

• i'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 5'9. I'm little haha, but I like being smaller than him :)

• Last guy I was with was 6'0 and I'm 5'0 lol

• well I'm 5'6'' and he's 6'0''

• Lol well youmknow Craig is short but he is taller then me

• Thankfully I finally snagged one who is much, much taller! :) He's 6'3" and it's perfect height! :)

• I'm shorter, but I wouldn't mind if that wasn't the case.

• The guy I like is the same height as me, maybe a little shorter. Doesn't bother me.

• im 5 ft 9 an its a pain :-( can nvr where heals ha ha ex was 5 10

• My boyfriend is taller. He's about 5'10 and I'm 5'3.

• My guy is taller

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 8

• My girlfriend had a height requirement that her boyfriend has to be a certain amount taller than her. She's pretty tall and I just barely made the cut according to her.

• Oops, accidentally downvoted you, sorry. That's kinda rude of her :/

• completely understandable, that's not a huge difference, but sizeable

• 4" apart actually isn't all that close. Being just an inch apart is close. I don't think it would bother me unless the girl was around 6'0" or taller. I have run across so very very few girls who are that tall, so I'm not exactly certain how I'd feel. I had a conversation with my old roommate about this and he said he would be completely fine with a girl who was taller than him. But again, it's hard to know for sure since he's 6'1" and there are so few girls who are taller than him.

• My girl is shorter then me, I'm not that tall, I'm only 5'10, compared to my brother, I'm a midget.

• I'm 6'1" and all of the girls I've dated have been shorter than me, with the exception of a volleyball player who was 6'2". That was without heels! :D

• E: What S.O?

• I'm 5'10", 70 inches exactly and my lady interest is somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10" because she sucks at measuring. I've grown accustomed to her being the same height as me and I actually couldn't imagine her being shorter.

• We are both 6'0"

• I'm taller at around 6'5" to her 5'5" =D

• Moral of this post? Height Matters.