Guys: Is my body unattractive?

I'm 20, 5'6", 122 lbs, no kids.

I'm thin, everyone tells me I'm thin but I'm not happy with my body. My stomach is not flat, it pouches ever so slightly right at/below my belly button and then goes back down. It's barely there but its not muscle and its not fatty its just...me. Idk. Also my body isn't very toned, I have meat on me but nothing about me could be considered FAT. So my question is do you prefer "something to hold onto" or do you prefer your girls be very toned and a little more hard?

I have no problem working out and I do every day I just want to know what guys prefer so I can either take it up a notch or just stay at this pace.

Most Helpful Guy

• The perception of the ideal female body is very distorted. You are perfectly fine, and I guarantee that I wouldn't find your body unattractive.

• I totally agree! And thank you very much :)

What Guys Said 4

• I PERSONALLY prefer girls who have SOME fat...not a lot of muscles..typcial femine shape..big boobs..big round butt/thighs..etc...you can make your tummy look smaller and flatter by building your butt/thigh muscles...and do some ab work...depends what you want to do..lsoe wighth or gain shape..since am latin..we like girls w big butts lol

• I like skinny girls.

You qualify as skinny.

Relax.

• I'VE SEEN GUYS WITH GALS THAT ARE A HEAD TALLER THAN THEM...IS SHE TOO TALL...OR GUYS WITH GALS THAT HAVE A BIT TOO MUCH MEAT ON THEM FOR SOME GUYS LIKING, BUT HEY THERE IS PROBABLY SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS RIGHT NOW TOTALLY INTO YOU, BUT HE MIGHT BE ASKING HIMSELF A SIMILAR QUESTION OF HIMSELF. BE COOL WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT YOURSELF.

• I like meaty chicks and slim girls so both!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're either really paranoid or fishing for compliments. The thing about your stomach is normal for a lot of girls.

• Neither, actually :)

• Just to know what other people enjoy. Everyone can say "oh you shouldn't care what other people think" but its human nature to. And I do care, I want to look good. I tend to see the beauty in everyone so maybe my opinion on myself is even a bit skewed. Just curious I suppose.

• I'm definitely not trying to say you just shouldn't care what people thinks, to a certain extent that's fine. If the guys on here wouldve said "no way you need to gain weight" would that be an option? judging by your question where it says "take it up a notch or stay where I'm at" But to read "Im not happy with my body" just kinda make you sound very vulnerable I guess.

• Don't do things to impress or please other guys... do it for YOU.

• Well I'm married and my hubby doesn't care either way. But I'm young and I still want to look good. I'm always confident, no matter what, maybe too much so. I just wanna be a hot wife lol. And before anyone thinks I'm looking to cheat on my husband, let me assure you that's not the case.

• well then good for you! when I'm married. I want to be a hot wife/mom