What's your opinion on "big guys"?

As a bigger guy I'm curious on how the opinions of girls vary regarding "big guys". And by big I mean close to my build. Guys who are both tall and have a somewhat muscular build and broad shoulders but some chubbiness.

I'm about 6'3 and 240 pounds if you need a size to compare to what you know.

Where on the following spectrum do you fall?

• I prefer big guys
  • I would prefer slimmer, but I like big guys too
  • I usually don't go for big guys but there are exceptions
  • Complete turn off I don't like big guys at all
  • Just want to see answers
Thanks for your answers everybody I appreciate it! :D

But just remember to vote if you can. I have more answers than votes so far LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it's all about the face for me. If I find his face attractive, it's almost guaranteed that I'll find the rest of him attractive. I can tell you though that I am certainly not opposed to bigger guys. I do tend to like guys that are more... solid looking. Not necessarily muscly, just strong... if that makes any sense. I don't tend to be attracted to guys that are really slim, but like I said, it all depends on the face.

What Girls Said 14

• Bigger guys can work the whole manly-cute thing, which I really like. Cuddly AND protected :D

But...if they seem kinda intimidating or overly powerful / agressive, I would find that a major turn off (as I would in any guy) as I would feel kinda threatened. So, for me, a bigger guy can be gorgeous, as long as they have a softer side too (occasional muscley teddy bear style :P )

• I love big guys with a bit of fat and muscle. I'd rather be held in a big guy's arms than that of a scrawny one. It makes me feel secure and dominated. Haha wow I sound so masochistic. I'm 5'8 so I'd prefer a taller guy. So yes, I love big guys, and with a nice expression and great personality, I'm in love. :)

• I'm okay with bigger guys until it's a health problem basically. Husky is cute, and really it's about personality. But if a guy is so overweight that it becomes a problem then I don't find that attractive.

• i don't particularly choose men for their size. But if a guy is good looking and nice he gets two thumbs up.

• Honestly, I LOVE tall guys. I generally prefer either skinny or husky, so I'd be perfectly fine with your stats although tbh I'm really bad when it comes to guys weight.

I think it's fine since you're uber tall. More cuddly lmao and I'd feel more protected

• I love big guys! I feel like all the guys attracted to me are the skinny ones ha ha but I love the big muscular guy who I feel safe with. Nothing against skinny guys but I'm a big girl myself and I like guys who are bigger than me.

• If your tall than that's good and if your muscular than that's even better. So yea lots of girls like bigger guys and weight means nothing because I know this guy that 5'9 and around that weight but its just because he has lots of muscle though he's skinny.

• Sexy. More eye catching because they're easier to see.

• I never been with one. But I'd like too. Just really tall and skinny. Not really tall and muscular.

• So you sort of side towards tall and skinny though?

• No. I really liked a big tall guy. He was 6'2/220. He just never felt the same til I didn't want him anymore. Sorry, I didn't jog my memory back far enough. And I have a headache right now. I think I am more attracted to big tall guys. Seems I end up with something else usually. Tall and thin, short and thin, short and fat, average and thick...

• I LOVE BIG GUYSSS !

TALL WITH CHUBBINES AND SOME MUSCLE = PERFECT :D

but they have to like me lol

• As much as I love then, they scare me too.

• That doesn't really sound that big to me, you sound proportion since you are very tall, and I LOVE tall guys- deffinitly my favorite! I'm 5'6 and I love guys that are at least 6ft. I think it makes them look more manly and strong and I love that!

• I like guys to be as close as possible to my size while not being shorter than me with a slim build is my preference. So anything taller than like 6'0" I would consider too big and if he's shorter but has a lot of muscle/fat mass I would consider that too big.

It's not because I find them physically unattractive, they're just far too intimidating for me. It's unsettling If he looks like he could throw me around with ease.

But don't worry, I'm sure most girls love big guys. I'm just weird.

• I like tall guys alot, because I am 5'11 myself. Having a taller man makes me feel safe and protected. Honestly, I don't think weight should matter. Muscle and bone are heavier than fat. (being broad and muscular never hurts though)

• Big guys, skinny guys, average guys, doesn't matter to me. When it comes to physical characteristics, I care way more about face, hygiene, smile, etc.

What Guys Said 0