Hair: From Hot to Not?

Hey, so I'm just wondering, mainly to guys. I used to have long, blond hair that was really pretty and made my whole look. However, I got it cut and dyed it brown/auburn...now I look completely different, and to be quite honest, dull. I used to get tons of guys melting all over me, and as soon as I did this now I'm lucky to even get a glance. What is going on here, my face didn't change...lol. So I guess I'm asking is hair REALLY that important in you determining if a girl is sexy or not?

I dated the captain of the boys soccer team here at my college when I had my blond hair. I saw him yesterday, with the short brown, and he didn't want anything to do with me.

Was that d***ish of him, or am I really that apparently unattractive now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. Some people just can't have different hair colors because it doesn't complement their skin tone and features. Think about Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Aniston. They both had naturally brunette hair and were still pretty, but as blondes they are stunning. You're probably like that too.

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of guys (me included) go crazy over a hot blond. Being blond definitely makes a girl look much better. It's not that your unattractive it's that you don't look as good as you used to. Don't want to be harsh but am just being honest and it's no big deal, if it matters that much to you you can always let it grow back and dye it your natural color.

• It's not the most important thing, but how well a girl's hair complements her face is a pretty big deal, at least to me. So yeah, if a girl I thought was pretty changed her hair to something that didn't suit her, I'd find her un/less attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• i think you just wernt as hot as you thought your were and no I'm not being hateful just stating the truth because I'm a really hot brunette and if I was to die my hair blond I would probably be as hot as before :)

• I guess your hair was your best feature