Do you think I'm too tall to wear heals?

I'm 5'8, I personally think I'm too tall to wear them. If I did I'd be like 5'10 :/

I'm still not gonna wear heels guys ha ha thanks though

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can be "too tall" for them. Do they make you feel attractive? If so wear them! It's as simple as that ;)

What Guys Said 11

• No girl is too tall to wear heels. Heels are not just to make you taller... they make your legs look longer, more toned, you butt looks sexier, and your overall posture is better. I've seen girls over 6' tall in heels. They still look great. Always better than in flip-flops.

• No, tall girls are just as sexy as shorter girls in heels.

• I fail to understand how height factors into this at all. if you like them, wear them.

• Be yourself and confident in your height and guys will like. I have a friend that is 6'1" and wears 3-5" heels regularly! And she looks great!

• Nope, simple as that.

• I do not see a problem in that. me and my SO are both 6'0" and she wears high-heels when we go out. No problem

• 5'8 is not too tall to wear heels. My ex was 6'1 and she loved wearing heels, they warent a 2 in heels the type of heels she was wearing made her 6'3-'4 . That made her 1-2 in taller then me. And I loved it! :D

• I don't see what the big deal is I know I am not the tallest guy but I kind of like tall girls.

• 5'8" is perfect, your fine.

• No you will look sexy

• Wear 4 inchers.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm same height almost 5'9 and I'm 6'2 in heels.

Now - people are going to tell you its fine to wear heels because they're being all supportive and such - but um, being that tall can intimidate some dudes.

Not ever saying you shouldn't wear them because there are a good amount of guys who like girls with legs for days -

But be weary of height differences. A lot of guys say they want her shorter or relative to their height - and the average height for men is 5'9 - 5'11 - not over 6ft,

So you'll easily be towering over some guys.

Not saying you should never wear heels, and it's not an instant turnoff for all men if your taller than them - but just being honest here.

So your free to rock a pair :D

• im 5'8 and wear the highest heels imaginable.

just as long as you can walk in them, then you won't look ridiculious in them.

I think being tall is incredibley sexy to be honest.

• If you like them wear them, who cares.

I'd still wear them if I was your height.. I'm 5'2 :p

• Tall women are sexy!

do it :D