Why are do some people scoop so low?

That same girl that isn't a real friend b4 came into class this morning and she had copied my style what happened to peoples own personal styles

She is the one that also calls me ugly and dumb

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it as a compliment ("imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and all that) and move on. It's not worth getting mad over.

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing I detest more than a low-scooper.

• You're so cool.

• get a grip. so she wore clothes of a similar style to you, so what? I wear jeans and shirts a lot, and guess what, so do most other guys. if you have to read anything into it, take it as a compliment - she likes your style. actually, its not even "yours" - there is a limit to how many ways people can dress for school

• i said this because she is always putting me down and now she wants to copy my style usaully she calls me ugly or dumb so why would you try and copy me after

• What if she just likes the same things as you?

• she never has the same stuff as me and how can she like the same things as me why would she say I'm ugly when others say I'm pretty she's always putting me down

What Girls Said 2

• I'm pretty sure she can wear what she wants. There are only so many styles out there, so by that theory everyone is copying someone else. She's not copying you, she just likes tat style of clothing.Maybe she saw it on you and thought it looked nice. That is her personal style and an outfit of yours may have inspired it. We change our styles all the time based on what other people wear and what we think looks good and as we learn our body types. Do you wear the same things you did in Kindergarten or Middle school? No, you don't. So you saw that style some where and copied it. You made it your personal style. Just as she is.

Stop judging people, they have enough to worry about with out stuck up people like you ragging on them for wearing things they like to wear. ( link

• what exactly did she scoop? lol

focus less on talking about girls & maybe a little more on class?

unless you designed the clothes it isn't your style. I'm sure there's a lot more people out there that has the same outfit & yes they do look better in it than you. :)