Fill in the blank: When I see the opposite gender wearing _______________, I find it to be a turn off.

This of course is for the guys and the ladies...it doesn't have to just be one word either.

0|1
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

• -Clothing items for the purpose of showing off.

-Overly trendy stuff.. like a purple scarf with a grey jacket and red way farers .. especially those H&M styles.. oh mother of what's horrible !

- Shoes without socks .. I mean shoes not sandals! .. Imagine the smell when you take them off! I already smell cheese..

- Mohawks .. I'm sorry I totally hate that hairstyle .. You look like fantasy ugly handicapped ponies..

- Gold accessories.. guys should stick to silver, it's manlier and better looking ..

- Colored pants .. Stick to neutral colors like blue, black and grey ..

- Pants that are too lose, their asses are showing! ... The ass show is on us , not on men! (jk)

- Shirts that show to much (cleavage area) I don't know how they are called.. but really, you guys have no boobs, so please stick to shirts with not so loose neck area.. (especially if you have a lot of fat there.. please, you look like Queen Victoria.

- Same clothing item over and over.. If you don't have other clothes, yet you wash them and smell clean then you can pass. But wearing the same thing + smell like baked onions only imply that you are a dirty lazy dude..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• socks to bed!

1|0
    0|0
  • something they're wearing because someone told them to. wear whatchooo wanttttttttt.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I see the opposite gender wearing really baggy pants, shirts and hoodies constantly, I find it to be a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans/baggy jeans that fall passed there ass

1|1
    0|0
  • guys who have their collar popped.

2|0
    0|0
  • clunky sandals... hate these... link

0|0
    0|0
  • -wifebeaters

-afflicted tees

-skinny jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • -nail polish

-skinny jeans

-shirts with degrading or immature messages

-clothes that display the names Aeropostale, Hollister, Abercrombie, or American Eagle (not into the preppy look)

-clothes that are too baggy or too tight on him

0|0
    0|0
  • Fitted hats with the rim not bent and Jean shorts! The hats looks really stupid after a certain age and Jean shorts look bad to me, especially when they wear them way too long.

0|0
    0|0
    • straight billed caps looked hot!

• lol not to me. I think they make their heads look big, and I just want to bend the rim. I love guys in hats, like a nice baseball hat, but those annoy me lol.

• Baggy pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirts that say Hollister California all across the front. He obviously has no sense of style whatsoever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baggy trousers

1|0
    0|0
  • -colored leggings

-baggy jeans/baggy t-shirt

-too many blings

-shirt that is too tight

-sleeveless t-shirt when their arms don't even have tone

-t-shirt with a lot of rhinestones ( Totally cheap)

-braces with blings

0|0
    0|0
    • youve seen guys walking around in colored leggings?!?!

• yup,hahaha,a lot of times

• Anything jersey-shore-esque. Definite turn off.

On the other hand, dress shirts are a huge turn on ; )

1|0
    0|0
  • Socks with sandals

Baggy pants

Jordans or some other type of ridiculously expensive sneaker

Chucks

Shorts when it's cold outside

0|0
    0|0
  • Sagging pants.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• vagina sweaters: link

1|1
    0|0
    • hey I like those. f*** you

• Show All
    • You don't have to be rude .. it's his taste! .. I do like them though , but the name is weird .. lol vagina sweaters, are you serious :D

• It's all good...

• Running shoes with work clothes.

2|1
    1|0
    • Agree same with men..

• I walk three miles per day as part of my commute (1.5 each way) and often end up running part of it. Somehow I'm still able to survive in proper dress shoes.

• flats, panty hose, too much make up, oversized sunglasses, tights...a girl in a backwards fitted hat is where its at...

0|0
    0|0
  • Diapers

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip-flops, socks with sandles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heavy make-up, and actually I'm not a big fan of those shorter, loose dresses.

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting...*hides all short, loose dresses in back of closet*

• Lol it's not a huge turn off, just don't think girls look best in those.

• heavy makeup

0|3
    0|0
  • tight ass jeans when it's 90 degrees outside, pajamas in public and house shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much makeup & thongs...O:O.../:

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much make-up and also Uggs.

1|0
    0|0
    • cant stand uggs...find them to be VERY unattractive...