Isn't true that some women look prettier with glasses. I wonder why? Do you know the reason?

I have seen this about many girls. Their eyes look prettier and hence the face looks better too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've noticed those with smaller eyes tend to look great with glasses. As well as those with rounder faces, the glasses help to add some edge to it. I think of Drew Carey (even tho he's not a girl). Fairly small eyes and a round face. He got laser surgery but still wears his glasses because it looks great.

• Very valid points. Great explanation. And yes now you made me realize... its the smaller eyes that look better. I have also noticed in some cases, people who need glasses don't open their eyes properly. That's why, with the glasses, they look better. But I think its just that the glass does something magical. :)

• lol "don't open their eyes properly" I guess you mean squinting :)

And thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• i used to wear contact lenses but now wear my glasses and I love them I get loads of compliments

• For me personally I don't like wearing my glasses because I feel it hides my face, and I look better with out them.

What Guys Said 0