What makes nice eyes?

What's your favorite color of eyes and what do you think gives someone nice eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• <---- This guy has nice eyes XD

I don't have a favorite color of eyes. I think the structure and shape of the eyes matters so much more.

What Guys Said 4

• I believe having nice eyes is 80% about bone structure and 20% about structure. My favorite eye color is usually green, but really anything is great if the bone structure is there.

• I support this answer.

• Oh and I meant to say 20% color sorry

• You have nice eyes :3

• Color doesn't really matter to me. The shape is what makes pretty eyes, and the eyebrows contribute a lot in my opinion.

• The clothes you wear can accentuate the color of yor eyes. So like wearing a green or red dress might bring out your Green eyes more

• I think it's the face that brings out the eyes.

What Girls Said 7

• When I meet someone new I look into their eyes, sometimes it's the color or how they look//fit the person, but I love eyes. All colors are beautiful and at times you may think someone has nice eyes because you can't look away from them, there's many reasons behind that then just structure and color. :)

• When you look at someones face and you can't stop looking at their eyes. I tend to think it has to do mostly with color. If you have uniquely colored eyes then it can be really intriguing.

I love green eyes.

• The shape &color

• I usually like hazel or brown but I think the shape and color is what makes eyes nice

• Blue <3333

I

• The shape of the eyes

• The shape, they are alert. A nice color can help but I have seen boring eyes with a bright color. Alert looking eyes help, generally larger ones. Full dark lashes make a big difference too.