What's so wrong about tucking in your shirt?

I work at a job where I'm required to tuck in my shirt. I don't think it's bad, and guys keep asking for my #, but if I ask my friends they say they'll NEVER wear their shirts that way Because it's stupid and geeky looking! WHY? I tend to wear tops that aren't able to tuck in, but when I do it for work I think it's kinda cute. What's so bad about it? If I decide to try tucking in outside of work, will I just look totally stupid? PLEASE advise!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I could understand how tucking a t-shirt into jeans would look stupid but if it's like office wear or some kind of uniform it looks really nice and polished and sophisticated.

Obviously guys don't think it looks geeky or stupid. If you want to tuck outside of work you should. It usually looks very nice.

What Guys Said 1

• ARE YOUR FRIENDS PAYING YOUR BILLS? if no..then don't matter what they say..money is money..all jobs have a certain dress code..dont matetr hun...go to work..tuck it in..get your money ..dont care what other people think..only your family and loved ones..in this economy be happy you even have a job lol

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing wrong with that. Some styles look CUTER when shirt is tucked in

• It depends on the type. If it is ablouse it probablylooks great tucked in. I often wear a high waisted skirt with a tucked in shirt or blouse at my work and the guys love it