Girls:Do men (assuming they live healthy) lose their looks once they reach 40?

Do men lose their looks around 40-45 assuming they stay fit etc? do they get better looking with age? up to what age do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Well,not all guys.

My fwb/crush is pushing 50 and looks DAMN good:-)

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I recently went to my 25th high school reunion and one thing that stood out the most was how the woman had aged a hell of a lot better than the men. It was very noticable...but men don't lose hope though woman don't hold you to the same standards that you hold them so your lucky...

If a guy stays fit then he will be considered attractive...and if he was handsome to begin with woman can still see that.

• "Men age like wine, women age like milk."

• i would say late 50s to 60, but it depends on the man. I have met some men in their early 50s and they are actually very handsome, gray hair suits some men very well.

i think a man peaks in his 30s, he doesn't look boyish anymore but he doesn't look old either.

What Guys Said 2

• it makes me wonder why are women not attracted to a man's looks as the other way around, they say personality matters more but why don't women ever feel weird, awkward, creeped out being attracted to a man that is old enough to be their dad? they date or marry men 10 or more years older than them