Perfect black dress for evening? Check this one

I need a perfect black dress that I could use to different occasions on the evening like to a dinner out, birthday, club...

My body is pear shaped so, my best part is my narrow waist...i got small boobs...

does this shape of dress work? or is it hiding my best part...

link

any links with ideas, thanks ;)

This a better option?

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I like the second one, it shows off that small waist better!

• For your body type it might, but you should think about one that is narrower at the waist given what you said. I am not a huge fan of the dress for a club, but out to dinner would be OK.

• I don't club but if the occasion comes along...i don't wear those tight dresses not even if I wore paid I would feel like a hooker I think they only work on skinny girls and I am a bit thick on my bottom half

• check the update see if its better...i just thought you meant this first dress was inappropriate for clubbing because it isn't tight

• That's the dress!

• Don't like the first one, like the second one but it's a touch slutty. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, just be aware of it.

• slutty? how come? I think its so well behaved

• Well not really slutty, just couldn't think of a better word. Shows a lot of skin I guess. Like I see a girl in that dress and I'm definitely going to think about her naked, that kinda thing. Make sense?

• Nope.Just because the model has lots of boobs and it shows wouldn't happen If I were the dress just legs exposed...

• We'd need to see what you look like

• that's not gonna happen I told you what you need to know

• You obviously are too airheaded too understand me. I'll type it out in small words so even you will get it. I can answer if I want to with whatever I want to answer it with. If you didn't want me answering, you wouldn't have asked the question

• Vai trabalhar essa sua cabe?a de vento...

What Girls Said 3

• The 2nd link you included was far better than the first. It is sexy yet not slutty.

• a guy said it's slutty... I just want to find a style that suits many occasions...

• i don't like the dress at all :S

link

this one is simple but still hot but not slutty and stylish

• i think I am more modest, I wouldn't wear such a tight dress...but thanks for answering

• yeah the second dress is wayyyyy better :)

• the 2nd one is much better in my opinion