What do you think about this prom dress?

link

I'm kinda on the fence about it, but I love vintage stuff and I have red hair sooo...hmmm...

im 5'8" with fair skin a small bum an medium boobss

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks great.

What Guys Said 3

• haha. looks cool I think- I like the whole green/dark green type scheme. but that being said, it looks like you have to have a certain type of body to pull of the dress, namely because of the legs... so yeah. my opinion.

• I like it, I think you could pull it off. The color would go well with red hair I think.

• Looks nice, now can I see your face & frame? it would help.

What Girls Said 7

• i personally would not wear it, but if you like that look then go for it and don't worry what everyone else thinks! :)

• I like it. The color is different from your typical red or black and I also like the cut.

• i like it and the back a lot but not a big fan of the color, remember you will take a ton od pics in this dress so be sure its the one and fits well!

• cute

• It's not my color but I think it would look good with your skin tone and hair.

• not really my kind of dress, but why care what anyone thinks? :)

• oh sh*t I forgot to let you know something about those sites (such as lightinthebox). OK so those sites are based in hong kong, and they make the dresses themselves. they take the designers photographs and then try to "replicate" them, usually with cheaper fabric, and since they don't have the patterns from the designers, the dresses are definitely sub-par. I highly discourage you from buying from that site because it's unreliable. not the service, just you're not getting what you see online.

• It's gorgeous.