My Hair, what to do?

My hair is naturally wavy, but sometimes it's more just "large" than wavy. How can I get it to go into nicer waves and stay there most of the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I do. I straighten my hair, put my sweater on and the hood, pull a little hair out at the bottom and around my face what not. Then get a spray bottle with a mister and wet it. lolol

• It's like movie star hair but fast and cheap. lolol

• Yeah, I discovered that one time when I straighted my hair, but it started sprinkling and I was walking around at school with my hood on. When I looked in the mirror my hair looked like I had spent some time on it. lol

• well I shall try it for sure!

What Guys Said 2

• get a perm

• straighten it

What Girls Said 1

• i have the same hair type and I get really nice waves if I hold my hair like I wanna make a ponytail and than twist the hair and make a bun. but I guess this will only work really good after washing your hair when they are still a bit wet and you let them dry with the bun