Are her legs too thin?

link

does she have too thin legs?

Updates:
I can't believe people are so picky I am shocked she has great body she earns money with her body

I bet none of you would reject that girl in real life

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Her legs are skinnier than I would like, so just based on her legs (leaving out personality and face, etc) I would not pursue her. But that's just based on legs. Obviously more factors come into play other than legs.

I could care less how much money she makes or how famous she is. If I don't like her character, she's not on the radar for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• A little too skinny imo but they arn't that terrible compared to some

1|0
    0|0
    • you asked for my opinion I gave one... if she earns money with that body I still don't consider that a good enough justification to be attracted to it 0_o, that's like saying I should fancy a girl voted number one in a mens magazine when I don't even buy them

• a bit skinnier than I like..but Id still date her no problem..i like thicker latin girls..ghetto booty haha

0|0
    0|0
  • well you can't really see her legs, but I think they're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine. Hot!

And you don't hear me too often throwing around compliments, usually I'm the moron upsetting people telling them they look like sh*t.

It would be nice if "that girl" would eat a bit more and gain some more curves, but really - it's not too thin right now, as long as she's not getting even thinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • No her legs are just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Seriously people are way too picky.

0|0
    0|0
    • @ Update, I agree 100%. I think the only reason someone would be critical of her figure is just to be contrary.

• To skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • No , hot .

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, actually very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little but not that bad. A little on the hips would help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Are her legs really thin? Yes. But in all fairness I know of a lot of girls who are naturally that thin with legs like that and they look perfectly fine. In my personal opinion of what looks best, I do think her legs are a bit too thin, but that's just personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, she's a bit too skinny

0|0
    0|1
  • They look normal

0|0
    0|0
  • slightly but not disgustingly so

0|1
    0|1