He asked me my bra size....

So I was talking to the guy I like last night, he always calls me cute and stuff, I think he likes me too, but I'm not sure.

He said "I have a weird question."

Me: "Yea?"

him"What's your bra size?"

me"Umm---why?"

him"Jw"

me"32 C"

him "That's sexy :)"

what does that mean?

Is that a good size?

I'm 15, 5'4, 110 lbs

is that a good bra size for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He was horny and wanted some wack off material, pretty blatently obvious.

• sorry! ha ha I'm not very experienced with guys...

so he was jacking off to my bra size?

• ok that MAY have just been curiousity. But wouldn't put past the first theory

• Erm yeah I imagine so, just a guess because honestly I'm a breast size retard I just think I know boobs that are in the C range are big I think and all girls carry weight differently but I assume that is "good", honestly don't worry about it so much, at the moment you are too young to be worrying about things like this! good luck

What Guys Said 3

• Hmmmmmm, I wonder what it DOES mean. I mean, because I would never be able to guess...

• For your height, weight, and build C is actually pretty big. Good for you!

And he is probably a boob guy.

• Wow. 32Cs on a girl your size sounds pretty awesome. How much do you like this guy? Will he be seeing them soon?

• I like him alot...but he seems like a "whore" I feel like I'm not the only girl he's flirting with...and nah he won't I'm not a slut.

• I think that the girls that have sex with guys in high school are trashy

• Okay then. If you're not into it, you're not into it. It's all good.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my goodness! Me too! I had almost the same thing happen to me except im 16 and wear 34 C 😂. Guys are so weird.