Who here has been to a lingerie party?

Not a lingerie shower, for a wedding, I know lots of people who've done that. I'm talking about a lingerie party, where everyone comes in their underwear.

How was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG! I would love to, but I haven't :(

• ^ agreed lol

• At least you're honest! haha, I thought boy-shorts and a sports bra would be pretty modest for the occasion. (Obviously that wouldn't normally be modest, but in this case I think it would be) And I think if it was just a few of your close guy and girl friends, like 10-15, it might be less intimidating.

• less than 10 I would get the feeling we were there to hook up with each other. too many over 15/20, would be too many lol

What Girls Said 3

• No,but it does sound fun:)

• Would love too but havent

• been to a few. some with just girls and some with guys. last one I went to, me and my girlfriend decided to push the envelope a lil. we wore cupless bras and thong with garter belts. it was a blast! would def do it again.

What Guys Said 3

• I went to one, and it was just like everythin else in life; people all wanna find ways to think that their stuff is better than your. Sure, my undies had some skids on em, but that's no reason for everyone to point and laugh. People are cruel!

• imagine all the hot women. Wow!

• my girlfriend at the time had a lingerie party for her birthday. Some of her friends were gorgeous!