Do men like big boobs or big arses?

If you were asked to choice between two gorgeous girls, and one had a lot of junk in the trunk, and one had a giant pair of knockers, which would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose the one with the big boobs. I'm not a fan of big asses at all. However, I actually prefer both to be on the smaller side.

What Guys Said 10

• It really switches up between the two a lot, but generally speaking its usually the ass that wins out more often then not but sometimes I prefer boobs

• If I had too, big boobs. But really neither. Like a tight ass and a good handful of boob, nothing huge.

• I'd definitely go with the boobs, lol.

• Ass.

• Junk in the trunk

• Boobs.

• I choose big asses because it more womanly and at same time I don't want girls have small butt than mine it make me feel like woman, I want to be man!

• Neither? I guess I would take the big knockers...if I had to.../:

• if I had to pick, the big boobs, but I like good looking ass (not too big) and a medium set of boobs, because they can become annoying but not flat in either of the areas either. but if you put either of them in our face we will look and want to play and NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

• Put up a couple of pics of what you have in mind in each case. It'll make it easier to answer.

What Girls Said 5

• -Some guys like small butts

-Some guys like medium butts

-Some guys like big butts

-Some guys like small boobs

-Some guys like medium boobs

-Some guys like big boobs

See the pattern? Every guy is different and there's no real consensus on this. What's said on the internet is usually the complete polar opposite of real life anyways. People focus too much on big vs small but in real life most men aren't particular or picky, hence why these traits still exist.

Life doesn't work that way(big boob girl or big butt girl).

Proportion is best. No one wants a flat ass and no one wants a fat cottage cheese ass.

• I think guys just like boobs and arses in general, OR it could all just boil down to preference.

• some like both, some don't like any, some don't really care either way. I guess you wanted to see what each individual guy says and see which is "most popular". I personally think that if you are "that type" you need both. a girl looks funny when she has a big sexy ass and no boobs, and she also looks funny if she has huge t*ts and a flat ass. if she has medium big boobs and a large ass or vice versa that usually looks good but it's about proportion

• Why do they call them knockers?

• My boyfriend loves my ass lol