What attracts a boy in a girl's outfit most?

What is the first thing that you notice or look at in a girl's outfit? is it her Heels?Scarf?Necklace?Watch? , What is attractive and eye-catchy for guys?---- Thank youu

Most Helpful Guy

• I love leather and pvc/ so that really catches my attention. An average-looking girl wearing a nice leather jacket and leather boots or a pvc raincoat will win my gaze over a beautiful woman wearing jeans and a hoodie, guaranteed.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't wanna sound pervy lol..but I got a thing for girls wearing tighth jeans..OMG SO HOT..and I got a thing for girls asses..soo..the first thing I notice..ESPECIALLY if she's wearing jeans..is her butt lol

one thing I don't like are sun glasses..makes girls look concieted..

• Any guy who tells you anything different from this is a liar. Guys notice an outfit that shows some cleavage or is nice in the butt like yoga pants

• no lie - I notice her shoes - especially if she has heels on

Truth...

• Pleasant skirts and dresses look nice.

Jackets>sweaters.

And... shiny jewelry pops out. I know, how lame that I'm attracted to shiny things, but it's true!

(And yes, cleavage is nice. But not slutty cleavage. Like, casual cleavage.)

What Girls Said 1

• whatever highlights the shape of her curves