My legs are kinda bigger. I mean muscular not far, but just kinda thick. I'm currently slimming down a lot because I want to have the skinny look. But I have a feeling that my legs won't get tiny. And also, my feet are really small. Would wearing skinnies make my legs look to big for my feet?

Updates:
Oh and yes I know I'm at a healthy weight now, and I'm fine with myself, I just want to look that way. Haha just before anyone freaks out on me

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a pear shape skinny jeans are kinda unflattering unless you wear them with boots or heels.

When I see pear-shaped girls in skinny jeans with flats or sneakers it does make their hips, thighs, and butt look huge while making their feet and upper body look tiny.

If you don't mind looking like that then go for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really like skinny jeans. I don't think they are really flattering. Stick to normal jeans :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't fit into skinny jeans...youre winning at life

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I like skinny jeans, it makes my legs seem slender. But too skinny jeans are not comfortable, so I will buy the fit-able size for myself. Jeans are very cool in causal dating and very convenient when I have a picnic and other outdoor activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh? Honey big legs ate sexy leave them alone! and your feet look fine.

0|0
    0|0