Guys do you like it when girls wear eye makeup?

Given that the girls do not look like a raccoon and does not wear unnatural colors. Do you like it when a girl brings out her eyes with eye makeup? Would you rather none or some?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less is more. Most girls go WAY too far, when a bit of eye liner and some lip gloss would be plenty.

I remember visiting a remote office at work a few years ago, and there was this girl there. She was naturally beautiful, but she had ridiculous Cleopatra eyeliner going on, and it was all I could do not to laugh at her. Seriously, she looked just like this:

link

Don't be that girl!

What Guys Said 4

• A little goes a long ways. When in doubt, error on the side of caution.

If you end up looking like this creature, we may not want to kiss you:

link

Either go light or go natural. Either one is fine.

• Personally, I think the creature is cute. <3

• I didn't say you did. Just giving you fair warning that permission will not be granted if you tried to. It was a preemptive defense. If you kiss raccoons, you could certainly try to kiss me. :P

• "If you kiss raccoons, you could certainly try to kiss me." Pun intended? I hope so. ;P You must really love raccoons.

• lol. look like a raccoon. lmao.

anyway- eye makeup is nice, as long as the girl doesn't overdo it... think natural colors lol.

• i personally prefer girls without makeup after all natural beauty shld come out ...on spl occasion its obligatory to use those eye make ups but try to use realistic colors dnt go overboard and its shld not be too dense or thick just normal...

• A little mascara is usually good...can get carried away with eyeliner & eyebrow pencil...some girls look good with eyeshadow and some do not...the cheek stuff is what we hate the most: concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer..):

What Girls Said 1

• Wearing eyeshadow looks unnatural even if it's a "natural" color. No one's eyelids look like that unless they have like dark circles or something (which most people try to get RID of).

I'm not saying eyeshadow looks bad, just that it doesn't look natural.