Is it a turn off to be really tall?

I am 5'10" and get teased a lot for being too tall. I weigh 133 so I'm not a BIG girl, I'm mostly muscle so I look skinnier than I weigh (muscle weighs more than fat). But is it a turn off to be that tall? Most of the guys I hang out with make fun of me for being too tall/call me an amazon/on steroids, etc. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• TURN OFF? You KIDDING ME! THAT IS A TURN ON BABE! You SHOULD BE A MODEL! CHECK THE HEIGH OF THE MOST FAMOUS SUPER MODELS IN THE WORLD

5'9 CINDY CRAWFORD

5'9 HEIDI KLUM

5'11 GISELE BUNCHEN

5'10 TYRA BANKS

TALL WOMEN ARE HOT, YOUR FRIENDS ARE BEING JERKS...

What Guys Said 9

• No, it is not a turn off. Being toned and muscular is hot even on a girl. Just don't be bulky muscular. It would be interesting if you find a guy who is shorter than you.

• Not at all. That's actually within my preferred range (5'5-5'11). As long as you didn't mind being slightly taller than me in high heels, there would be no problems.

• i love tall girls, seriously, I do, I would treat you like you are my queen, empress, and I am your guard

• 5'10" & 133lbs.? You sound dreamy!

<3 <3 <3 <3

• I think that's hot

• My girl is 5' 10" 135 ish. Tall is great imo

• No I like tall girls...one of my best gfs was 6'1"...you would be fine by me...(:

• no you sound like quite a catch

• Yes, because tall girls add an even more rediclous height standard to the already high expectations other girls have about it.

What Girls Said 0