How do you feel about facial hair on men?

I think about it lately, and I don't like it. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy I think. Some look really rugged and handsome with it. I need some facial hair because I look really young for my age. It helps kick up my age a bit haha.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd feel naked without it; I've had facial hair for a decade now and won't get rid of it under any circumstances; likewise I won't be cutting my hair short ever again (that was due to a real lapse of judgement whereby I felt like I had sold my soul). Thus far it hasn't attracted any complaints; if anything I get compared favourably to V for Vendetta so I can only presume it has some level of appeal.

• The only thing I can grow is a pedo-stache. Thus, I shave it off. I think it would be cool to be able to grow facial hair, damn my Asian genes.

• I don't like mustaches, but I do like a little beard.

• My thoughts, meh.

• I have facial hair. It compliments my looks.

What Girls Said 11

• There's no man so sexy that you can't add a bit of facial hair to make him sexier. Just have to find the right style to suit him.

• lately I've begin to love it

• I think some stubble on a guy is pretty sexy. Not all guys can pull it off though.

• Depends on his face. If it's more roundish then no, more angular = yes

• I don't like it much either.

• depends on the style of the hair and the dude.. I always love scruff

• Some guys look good with it, while others don't. It doesn't really matter to me though. It's their face.

• Hate it. Only on like 2 percent of men is it acceptable.

• Love it :D

• looks sexy on some guys, some guys just look dirty with facial hair because they really don't know how to pull it off or keep it looking clean.

• Some guys can pull it off, but most can't. With guys that can pull it off, it looks sexy. With the guys who can't...it's just gross and they need to shave asap