How many of you girls paint your toes?

I think it's really hot when girls have their toes painted certain colors. Some girls I've dated don't seem to care all that much about making sure their toes look good, and that drives me crazy! Just wondering what you girls think about it, if you paint your toes, and what colors/styles you prefer? Do guys ever compliment you on them?

0|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never painted the toes themselves... but I do paint my toe nails during "Sandal Season"

1|4
    1|0

What Girls Said 19

• All the time - so much it looks weird without polish lol :P

I wear anklets and toe rings, so they have to be done with all that jewlrey clanging and directing people's attention to my feet :P I don't have money to blow on pedicures every week or so, so I've become pretty good at doing them myself - painting flowers, tiger print etc - all sorts of little designs :P

My favorite colors to wear are subtle green's and deep violets and blues

0|0
    0|0
  • i like to keep my toe nails painted but sometimes it will chip and I won't care to fix it until its mostly all chipped off. I usually paint it red but sometimes I will paint it a pink, light green, blue or purple.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a personal thing. Yes I like painting my toes if I'm bored or if I'm going out. But sometimes I just forget or don't have enough time to do them if I'm running late. It's not always a matter of not caring.

No, no guys have complimented me on my toes or toe nail polish. I do not have any particular colors or styles I prefer. Usually just whatever matches my finger nails or if I'm just doing it because I'm bored, then whatever color I happen to grab first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I paint them in the spring and summer when people actually see them! I think my feet look cuter and feminine with them painted. I try to make them match my nails. I'll paint them almost any color besides French or a color that might look nasty on them like yellow, green, or light brown. No guys have ever complimented my toes before. :( However, I painted my nails with a Pikachu design one time, and guys were obsessing over it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I paint my toes I can't stand how my feet look without my toes painted. I usually have them pink with my middle toe a different color either a lighter shade of pink or some other colr that looks good with pink. Haha no compliments on them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I paint them only on Summer, usually with pink, red or purple nail polish. And they don't compliment on them because they don't notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my nails feel naked without color...I paint them different all the time. I usually stick to reds, pinks, sometimes blue, poka-dot, french, ...the list could go on

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the natural and groomed look. Colours are high maintenance and it's worse to have stripping paint rather than natural and groomed

0|1
    0|0
  • I always have my toes painted. I think they look too plain without it. I'll usually paint them bright colors, especially in Spring and Summer. Most of the time they're pink, red, or purple though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i paint them only when I paint my fingers , its cute matching them with my clothes and stuff .

but I only paint them because I get bored easily and I love working with my hands lol ( a habit of having my hands busy)

Umm no , no guys ever noticed lol and I don't expect the to .

0|0
    0|0
  • yeas all the time lol I paint them bright colors like pink, purple, blue

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, always. Along with my nails. - I like lavender with a flower design on the big toe ha ha

No, I don't do it for compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, but its not like people are looking at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I didnt,i just clean my toes but I don't like to put it colors,design etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like painting my toe nails in neon hot pink or pinky white. depends on my mood..

0|0
    0|0
  • i do. paint them dark red.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love painting mine..they look so blah without anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it drive you crazy when girls don't paint their toes?

Sometimes I do. I like bright or pastel colors on my toenails. I mostly like lavender, mint green, bubble gum pink, and turquoise on my toenails.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not so much when they don't...but if they are chipped or the paint is kinda worn off, etc. haha. those colors sound really hot though!

• yeah. I paint mines all kinds of colors (red, black, blue etc) and I get compliments but they're not usually on my nail polish, just that I have "nice feet"

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If anyone would like compliments on their toes feel free to send me a message... at least then you'll know what guys think about them...

0|1
    0|0