Do you like the blond hair/blue eyed combo?

I'm not blond and I don't have blue eyes and it would be nearly impossible considering I'm not white ha ha but I ask just for opinions. Do you find the blond hair/blue eyed combo attractive or is it in your personal preference?

Or indifferent?

Most Helpful Girl

• Indifferent, I don't see the hype about it.

• Same hither. I actually find the dark hair/light eyes combo more fascinating but either way I'm not particular about hair/eye color combos

What Guys Said 8

• i don't really care. I'm blond hair and blue eyed- and if I find a girl like that- its cool. but I prefer brunnettes.

• Indifferent. I go on a case-by-case basis so to speak but I gravitate towards girls with darker hair; those with darker hair, light eyes and pale features who have a "bookish" sort of appeal to them I find irresistible.

• Indifferent. It is one of many types I could find attractive.

• Indifferent...I have met lots of ugly blond girls 2, so not necessarily by being blond with blue eyes your attractive.

• it's not really my preference :/

• I had blond hair when I was younger. Nope I don't really give too much thought to it :P

• Holy f*** your hair had a dramatic color change then.

• Ye it went from blond to red and got darker and darker until it got to what it is now by around 9 years old. I am half italian half carribean and a lot of my family in my dad's side is crystal blue eyes with blond hair, so apparently when I was younger those traits showed more.

• of course, I like it... but it doesn't mean I don't like other types

• nordic features are cool.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm indifferient, to me it's just a lighter color hair and eyes. But if you're talking white people I think redheads have a beautiful hair color. I guess I would prefer that

• I'm blonde/blue eyed. I'm indifferent about it on others.

• Well, most of people from where I live have dark hair and dark eyes, so it's hard to find a person with blue eyes and blond hair.

It depends on the person features, there's people with these features who are attractive and people who aren't.

• i prefer blue eyes and sandy or golden hair. I think its because I'm german but hair and eye color doesn't matter to me as much as a great personality, besides there are ways to change both eye and hair color