How often do girls look at other guys when there with their man?

How often do girls look at other guys when there with their man?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like out of attraction or interest, pretty rarely for me, like I can't recall any occasions. I'm an observer in general though, so I'm always looking at SOMEONE, and naturally a good portion of those people are men. More of a curiosity thing, interest in behavior and mannerisms, scenarios. I'm open about my people-watching and there's a pretty obvious difference between that and if I were looking at someone out of attraction. If I was attracted, I'd be trying to look without looking, seeing without anyone knowing I'm looking except me. So I would appear to not even notice them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Many times but I make sure he doesn't notice.

1|3
    0|0
  • Well I cannot keep my eyes closed forever or stare at my guy the entire time so yes I do LOOK at other men when I'm with my guy. But just looking does not necessarily mean that I'm looking at them with sexual interest or attraction or even admiration.

0|2
    0|0
  • Many times:P but I didn't stare,cause I don't want my man think that I like that guy,and also its weird to his part,

0|2
    0|0
  • I maybe with a man but I'm not blind :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's impossible not to notice another attractive man, anyone who denies this would be lying lol.

You notice, you admire for a quick second, then life goes on. (:

0|1
    0|0
  • never for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can look but can't touch (:

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.