What kind of boobs do you guys like?

Perky, firm, big, small, big nips, small nips, pierced? A, B, C, D, DD, DDD+? I'm curious, sick, and bored.

1|1
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander has my favorite boobs.

Seriously though, the girl the boobs are attached to is more important.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like boobs... no science to it. I'm not that specific other then I wouldn't like fake, tattooed or pierced ones whatsoever. Areaola size is no biggie and girls generally are supposed to have larger ones then guys anyway

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm going piggy back ride on this person's question if OK - I get that to guys, boobs are boobs no matter what size but what if the boobs are really quite small? Is there I guess a lower limit that is just not attractive?

• as long as they are soft and bigger then my own its fine lol. I wouldn't be "turned off" if that's the issue with smaller boobs if they were really small... but just maybe not AS interested as if they were a little bit bigger.

If I were to give you a guess it'd be completely inacurate. I have no idea on bra sizes lol

• i pref smallish..around a a-b cup..petite...cute and perky..round shape...

small pointy nipples..pref brown nipples..i like them jiggly and not that hard

1|0
    0|0
  • Perky, firm, B-C cup, round, areolas about a quarter size or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like em all, big , small, big nips, small nips they just hafta be real

2|0
    0|0
  • Any size with a nice shape to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Size D and bigger. natural, no piercings, big areolas, like around a couple inches in diameter, more or less, whatever suits the girl and her body best :D

0|0
    0|0
  • DD - classy.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My perfect pair of boobs for my body would be a 32d, perky, round and close together.

0|0
    3|0