I want to get my nose pierced for my birthday....How much pain is involved?

Is there a lot of pain involved? I've pierced my ears before and that's about it so far.Anyone got any experience with this?I would like a really tiny stud. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, on my birthday I always like to do things that feel good. ; - )

What Guys Said 3

• I've never pierced my nose, but I've pierced my tongue, and various parts of my arm. The discomfort is slight and over instantly.

• I've had a few piercings. They hurt, but only briefly.

I think you'd be better off getting a ring till its healed, its easier to clean. As long as they don't use one of those guns to do it though ...

• If you do like this, I think, you should be happy

What Girls Said 4

• I have my nose pierced and I really don't think it hurt that much. It felt no worse then when you have a pimple on the side of your nose. Oddly similar actually haha

• Mostly all piercings are quick. They have a sudden burst of pain but its over in under a minute. Just make sure you eat before getting it done. Piercings lower your sugar levels so its best to have something in you.

• I've never had my nose pierced but know people who have and it hurts a little bit but nothing bad. I have an industrial which my piercing lady said was the most painful piercing you can get and that wasn't even that bad. It hurts a bit since it's cartilage and your eyes might water but it's not that bad. (talking about the nose not the industrial.)

• It doesn't hurt,maybe it does a little but not tht much really.