What's the sexiest wallet a man can have?

I normally carry around a well-worn dark brown model from Fossil. This thing is stupid tough and blends nicely with a lot of clothing. So style wise, what's the best pick for a man's wallet? Men, ladies, your thoughts if you please. Links/pictures are welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• sexiest wallet is the one which is filled with cash & credit cards.

as a fashion accessory I think it doesn't matter that much as a belt or shoes

• Okay, well based on those two counts, I'm covered.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I will probably not even notice as long as its not torn up or made out of duct tape.

• The wallet you have sounds great. I always like brown leather more than black, it seems more friendly in a way.

• As long as it's not real leather, I wouldn't care what kind of wallet my boyfriend has.

I think the Mighty wallets are really fun to have.

• Why not real leather? Is it because you don't want him killing cows?

• Because you can get a great wallet without having to skin animals for it.

• If I ate the animal, it seems it would be respectful to use the hide.

• I honestly don't pay attention to a guy's wallet.

• I couldn't care less

What Guys Said 2

• Women care as much about men's wallets as men care about women's purses. I.e. not at all. Other men might be impressed.

If you like rugged, try saddleback leather link which makes Fossil look like its made like garbage.

If you want elegant, Launer link or ettinger link are nice, but more expensive. I don't know what you consider sexy, but women would probably actually notice link

If you want the best in existence, you need to go custom made or Hermes.

• My wallet looks like an over-sized $100 bill on the outside... It gets me a fair amount of compliments. ;)