Define "curvy" women.

As I've looked on Match.com I've seen how guys like skinny, athletic/toned, curvy women. What do you all consider "curvy"?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Curvy is right.

I like middle the most.

I like curvy, too.

No skinny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's a term fat girls to describe themselves without using the word fat. But it means girls with curves like link

Although most guys don't expect a woman to look completely like that.

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass is a prime example. But curvy is just a noticeable feature to me so whether she is an apple or pear and how much it shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Tits, hips and arse... curvy. Think J-Lo, Beyonce.

Paris Hilton... I'd rather f*** a man, where's the flesh on her?!?!?!

0|1
    1|0
  • Thick, shapely legs and a nice ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think its just a matter of opinion. Personally I think girls who have junk in the trunk and/or a full chest are curvy but have a small stomach at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass or pear shape

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Curvy =/= weight

Curvy doesn't mean fat, thick or overweight. A girl can be thin and curvy, average and curvy or fat and curvy, but curvy does NOT simply mean being fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • big or small boobs, skinny waist, curvy hips, round butt

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny: link

athletic: link

curvy: link

0|0
    0|0
  • curvy means she is not skinny overall, she could be anywhere from thin to even slightly overweight.

basically she's not skinny but not fat overall

AND, more importantly

she has a lot of curves. Not fat, as it is used in a politically correct way for overweight nowadays.

Curves means her waist is a lot smaller than her hips, she has a round ass that sticks out, and usually sizable boobs as well.

Curves does not mean fat. It means a feminine hourglass type shape. Think Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, etc.

0|1
    0|0