Yoga pants or jeans?

Which do you prefer? Everyone says yoga pants are gods gift to men, but what about tight jeans? Tight jeans also make a girl's butt look cute. I know I prefer yoga pants because they are so comfy. I'm sure many girls feel the same. (: What do you guys think?!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I like seeing girls in jeans. And not skinny jeans or jeans made of that hybrid spandex/denim crap most girls' jeans are. I'm talking real jeans, the kind that's build out of a grade of denim that offers a degree of abrasion protection. It may not hug her body as nicely as skinny jeans but I like what it says about her.

• jeggings :p I hate them too, it's like they're painted onto your legs!

• I like yoga pants for looking, but for someone I know, I prefer the tight jeans. I like to tell women that it must have taken a long time to get them on, and you can't say that about yoga pants.

• Denim is too course. I like a girl to be smooth and soft including their clothes. Not that I go around feeling random girls' pants or anything.

• Jeans win anyday. just today I saw a girl wearing yoga pant, but it could not accentuate or keep her assets together

• I know everyone says jeans, but for sheer sexiness yoga pants are just fantastic... I don't know why but it makes their butt so sexy. I think a decent pair of jeans can also do the same thing, but in a different way. With yoga pants you can see every outline of their ass but with jeans you see the overall image but not the fine details lol. I'm gonna go with yoga pants, but with whatever you go with I'm sure you'll look lovely :)

• ahaha well thanks, I was just getting a feel for what people like better (:

• lol theyr both so yummy..i prefer tighth sexy jeans with a cute thong pokin out..look at my profile lol..i got kinda a jeans fetish idk...yoga pants are hot too..IF THE GIRL HAS A NICE ASS..

cus yoga pants show more detail [cellulite,bumps,jiggly,everything]..tighth jeans pretty much make ANY ass look amazning..

• A cute butt usually looks a lot less cute when jeans squish the cheeks together to make a unibutt. That is inhuman and strange, so don't wear jeans that do that. Anything you wear that keeps the cheeks separated is going to make your butt look good. So pull those jeans or yoga pants up your crack, that makes a huge difference. Also, yoga pants usually allow for more movement, and movement is sexy.

• Jeans hands down. Unless they are being worn in a gym or in the privacy of ones home, yoga pants are god's bitch slap to anyone with a fashion sense.

• They're both awesome. But probably tight jeans by a hair.

• You in tight jeans would be nice ;p

• jeans.

• i want to see a nice small ass tucked into those jeans so it's skinny jeans for my liking.

• Jeans. Yoga pants mke it look like you didn't even get dressed but just crawled out of bed

• Tight jeans any day :) It looks so much better. Yoga pants are for the gym, jeans are for looking sexy.

• I like yoga pants. Whether they are skin tight or flares doesn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 10

• Jeanss :)

• jeans!

• i like my stretchy yoga pants way more than jeans. They are comfy and surprisingly warm.

• Jeans all the way.

I don't even own yoga pants..

• I can't believe you guys in the US wear yogapants when you go out :/

We would laugh you out over here...

• I actually only wear them now because of my knee injury, it's kind of hard to put jeans on when you can't bend your knee :p

• Skinny jeans for me.

• i love both but outside i wear jeans and yoga pants at home and during yoga of course :D

• I like pants because yoga pants are too form fitting and have no pockets

• boot jeans <3

• i like wearing jeans better but yoga pants really make my ass look great.