What do guys thinks about girls with natural african hairstyles?

i mean I just did my big chop and I get a lot of women who loves my hair but a lot of men look at me strangely. I don't get it, its just hair

Most Helpful Guy

• It makes for a nice variety. My girlfriend's from W. Africa and she mixes it up with alternating weaves and wigs.

What Guys Said 2

• i got no problem with it..iv personally dated black girls before and theyr so sexy lol..especially theyr booties..yum

• I think it's because so many guys are use to the perms, releaxers, micro braids & flat-irons you guys use to straighten your hair that some of us rarely see natural anymore so we think it's sort of odd haha.

What Girls Said 1

• most guys prefer long hair, at least to your shoulders. if you have a really short afro then you're not gonna attract as many guys, or you'll have to overcompensate in other areas to make up for it. now other african styles I have seen guys like, such as braids, micros etc but not really bald or really short