"Leggings aren't pants" "Men hate women in leggings" "Men LOVE women in leggings"

Ok I think everybody needs to calm down about the fact that girls are wearing leggings as pants; and that leggings are not pants and that you don't want your a$$ popping. Who the hell labeled them as "not meant to be worn as pants?" Seriously, all (girls) should chill. Anyone can wear whatever floats their boat. I, out of 50-60%, rock leggings as pants. They're comfortable, easy to wear and go with every single outfit and shoes. I also wear leggings at gym. No, I'm not talking about the see through spandex ones because those are obviously unacceptable. However, the cotton ones are totally fine. I don't get what is the big deal. If you diasgree with leggings worn as pants, then don't wear em. Simple. This is my opinion but I honesty hate the look of leggings with a dress or shirt looking like a dress. Take this from me: wear tights. Tights make you look cuter, more fresh, and they match more than plain and thick leggings. Anyway, I recently read this question, asked by a guy who loves girls in leggings and almost every single girl commented "they're not pants blah blah blah" Leggings are pants, expect the material is less thick. Now, I don't know if guys prefer girls in leggings or don't prefer girls in leggings, but I'm not saying this is all for guys. I think leggings are absoutely OK to wear with short shirts. You just gotta know how to work the outfit. That's all.

acceptable leggings:
link
Not acceptable leggings:
link

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I didn't realize that leggings had become such a national crisis! Just FYI, your picture link doesn't work.

• lol!

• Some girls can pull it off, but many girls aren't in shape. A majority of people (girls and guys) in the United States are overweight or obese. Slap leggings on a girl in either one of those categories and what you have is just plain offensive to the eyes. You draw attention to the fact that your figure isn't appealing to look at, a huge no-no. If you are wearing regular pants, a dress or a skirt, you can hide your flaws better. Fat is the new "normal" and leggings on "fat" is ugly. Period.

• Haha see? I don't understand why lol. I mean guys should like girl in leggings because its tight and shows off her curves but I guess every man has his own taste. And I don't mind skinny jeans on guys. Some can pull it off without looking "too skinny" and too weird

• Show Older

What Guys Said 6

• Leggings as pants? I think it's classy and sexy. I love this look. My wife often wears leggings as pants in public places. She's beautiful and got a nice-shaped bum, so she can proudly wear leggings as pants with short tops. And of course she got many looks from guys (and girls, too) in the streets. And I allow her to do that. (We live in Russia).

• They aren't pants. If they were, they'd be called pants of some kind. Leggings without a dress/skirt/shorts looks like you're in your underwear. Do you really want people to be able to see every little nook and cranny of your lower body?

• Don't tell people to calm down about leggings when you've written a whole paragraph about it. This is the first I've heard about leggings being some sort of new fad.

• Leggings are sexy : )

• I have NO PROBLEM with girls wearing leggings as pants. :)Guys are being way too picky. If I was a girl id wear leggings. They look comfortable. :)

• girls who wear leggings are HOT!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care if a girl wears leggings as pants as long as she has underwear on. This goes for yoga pants and sweat pants too and ESPECIALLY dresses and shorts. To me that's going too far and I generally have no complaints on what people choose to wear. Wear underwear please! That's all I ask.I only wear leggings as pants at home because I'm not comfortable with people seeing the contours of my rear but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate of the people that do like to wear them because they are comfortable as you said.

• I really don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. I am an adult living in a free country who can wear leggings as pants if I'd like :) I completely agree with you! I'm tired of hearing people talk about leggings as if they are the fashion police and they have some right to tell people how they should and shouldn't dress! Leggings are very comfortable and it's not like they're revealing. I love them with a cozy t shirt and some sneakers :) Not all leggings have see through material. I own quite a few that have very thick material that is far from see through. As for guys, I couldn't care less if they approve of my fashion. Most guys are not even worth getting approval from. I think most girls who are so judgmental over leggings being warn as pants are just mad because they can't pull it off. Otherwise who cares? It's not effecting you so stop being so judgy over nothing!

• link ^^ahaha(:

• lolol! I thought that was a white girl in public with no pants on at first!

• lmao priceless!

• girl I love you! I totally agree I don't get who started that rumor! I think these girls are thinking of the wrong leggings (sheer ones) but there are actual pant leggings available, that are thick and cumfy theyre pretty much like yoga pants but not flared at the bottom I wear them all the time and I've never been happier! I think the girls that look at other girls wearing them are jealous and like to sh*t talk them because they probably can't pull it off. but if you have decent/nice legs then hey its all fair in game.

• Amen!

• My boyfriend loves me wearing leggings as pants. I don't think they look bad at all