"Leggings aren't pants" "Men hate women in leggings" "Men LOVE women in leggings"

Ok I think everybody needs to calm down about the fact that girls are wearing leggings as pants; and that leggings are not pants and that you don't want your a$$ popping. Who the hell labeled them as "not meant to be worn as pants?" Seriously, all (girls) should chill. Anyone can wear whatever... Show More

acceptable leggings:

Not acceptable leggings:

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't realize that leggings had become such a national crisis!

Just FYI, your picture link doesn't work.

• lol I want people to understand that it's not a crime to wear leggings as pants :p

• Show Older
    • Some girls can pull it off, but many girls aren't in shape. A majority of people (girls and guys) in the United States are overweight or obese. Slap leggings on a girl in either one of those categories and what you have is just plain offensive to the eyes. You draw attention to the fact that your figure isn't appealing to look at, a huge no-no. If you are wearing regular pants, a dress or a skirt, you can hide your flaws better. Fat is the new "normal" and leggings on "fat" is ugly. Period.

• lol!