How can I get skinny long looking legs?

i'm 5ft3in and I am a 4 year varsity soccer letter but I have been playing since I was 8 and I ran cross country sophomore and junior year but not this year. Because I am short and athletic I have stocky muscular looking legs. I would really prefer to change my overall body before college in the fall. I weigh 127. my stomach is flat and toned for the most part and my obliques show definition. how can I get skinny long looking legs?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cycling helps because that targets the legs alone making them more lean and defined also there is trick with tanning that can make them appear skinnier something to do with the color vs being ghost white and pale

What Guys Said 2

• Thick legs are what I prefer. It sickens me how girls are so delusional and think skinnier is better. Show off your womanly curves.

• Go ruin your body, if you don't want to accept a guy's opinion then it's not my problem.

• I know this isn't answering your question, but why would you ever want to trade soccer legs for skinny legs? It doesn't matter how long they look - it's all about the shape. Girls with some shape and thickness to their legs are HOT. If you can flex your quads and have a little definition sticking out above your knee, that's hot. Think normal-sized at the knee, with increasing thickness as they go up. Some of the nicest legs I've ever seen have been on short girls who run.

• Because guys like models:P

• I'm not trying to tell you what to do - I'm just saying that I'm a red-blooded male who is naturally very attracted to legs like the ones I described. I have a lot of friends with have similar tastes. You can do whatever you want with your body. I'm really not trying to stop you. I just want you to realize that if skinny legs is something you struggle with, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

• I would answer your question, but I'm not really sure what to tell you :( All I can think of is allowing them to atrophy a little, but that doesn't sound like a great plan.

What Girls Said 0