Men shaved and mens thongs?

49 years old my wife is 36, she likes for me to be shaven and wear mens thongs. What do other women say about their husbands doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It kinda hot once in a while. What you men need to understand is more women enjoy thongs and speedos than you care to know. We don't say anything because we know most get uncomfortable. Homophobia IMO

Inshort good for you manly man!

• thats cool, I like to wear em, I like to see hot girls in bikins and I hoped they wouldn't mind see a decent shape guy almost naked, Ha Ha

• I should hope that straight men feel the same way too. Someday maybe :)

• Hay now! Thanks <333

What Girls Said 5

• who cares... if she likes it and you do too or are okay with it at least, then whatever. do what makes you happy. I'm sure you're not the only person ever to do this, but obviously it's not the most common thing in the world.

• Men thongs? YUCK!

• Yuck ... no thanks ... I like my men to be manly men and that includes hair and proper underwear

• I like a man to be like a man, hairy, and mens thongs do not turn me on, but each to their own,

• First of all, you're older than my dad... I just can't see my dad wearing either of those.. GROSSS!

Let me just say this, it's not normal, but if you and your wife want to do that in your private time... go ahead. Your business, not ours.

What Guys Said 3

• I wear them as both underwear and swimwear. I honestly don't care what people think, I've had plenty of compliments to know I look good in them.

Anyone who's got anything negative to say, well, it speaks more about their own insecurities than me doing anything wrong.

• I shave my ass and balls. Nobody likes a hairy ass. But trim everything else. My wife likes me hairy. The only time i shave my chest is if i go to the beach or swimming. Then she doesn't mind if i shave. But other than that she thinks it makes me look like a little boy. Weird. If anything it shows off my abs. Pubes i have always had. I used to shave it into a small patch but now i just trim them up cause that is how the wife likes it.

Oh, and we both wear thongs. No bigs there.

• It's your body and if your misses approves then BONUS! I wear thongs and they are way more comfortable than normal underwear women will never understand why it is so practical for men to wear thong as they don't have noting to support down there⬇️ As we do and to be shaven is good practice but try waxing it's better and less ingrown hairs