What kind of clothes you girls like to see?

wut kind of clothing do you girls think looks good, or looks sexy, or turns you on for a guy?

Thanks, =0

Most Helpful Girl

• Want an honest answer?

We care a lot about your clothes.

We want out man to look good (:

Personally, (and I know that a lot of people agree with this) I think it is soooo attractive for a man to look nice, and by nice, I mean clean and presentable.. all that jazz, but mess it up a little (;

Wear a nice collared polo and some jeans that fit you well, or maybe a cute dress shirt with your sleeves rolled up and such (:

That stuff is so attractive.

Also, find a pair of jeans that make your but look nice. That is kinda important, babe. haha.

Make sure you don't look like you have a bubble butt, and also, don't wear anything you can't completely pull off.

Some guys can pull off the basket ball shorts-wifebeater-flatbrimmed hat-look and when they do, they look hot... but if you cannot pull it off.. you look like a complete tool. warning (:

Some guys can rock the skinny jeans like the man, but trust me.. if you don't think you have the legs or the ass for it... don't even try, you will look like a poser and/or a freak (:

Personally, I think most guys look good in any old jeans that fit well, or bermuda shorts that are nice, you know... never jean shorts, just letting you know (;

Here is a tip for something that can make any outfit better... make your hair "elegantly disheveld" (;

Pretty much, just mess up your hair as much as you can, and then make sure its neat...

Rough it up all over, and then put the pieces in place so you don't look insane. its really cute, really hot, really sexy, and it makes girls wanna play with your hair (:

What Girls Said 20

• I really like the Goth look but it takes a bit of effort so I'm fine with dark colors. A friend of mine wore a really sexy black suit with a black undershirt, a red tie and a red pocket handkerchief; that was a very nice outfit.

I think you're going to find many people with many different tastes...

• sexy? nothing but his boxers lol kidding.

i just like jeans and t-shirt I guess.

• Original style.

A guy that can hold his own in a crowd of people is like a breath of fresh air to me. I can't stand the zombie clones. For the most part you should just follow your own style. What makes it sexy is how you carry yourself when your wearing it. I've liked guys from many types of looks because they can pull it off. Perfection is overrated don't feel like you have to smooth down your shirt every second to look decent.

• Honestly, if the guy can be himself and NOT worry what others think. Be comfortable, clean, and don't take longer to get ready than I do. So, to be clear, no specific type of clothes, cologne, shoes, hat, or wallet...just be you. that is the best :)

• I'm a really dwn to earth person and I dnt care. so lng as its not some extra preppy clothes. I like the natural stlye and some dudes look really sexy with skinny jeans

• if he has big muscles then - jeans and a singlet, with his muscular arms showing yummmmmy

if not um just a tee-shirt and jeans I supose.

i don't know about the US and other places, but here, to many guys wear board shorts 24/7 and it's just not attractive I like jeans :)

• Clothes that FIT. Semi-tight tees and pants...not emo/girly tight, just tight enough to show off your body a bit.

• well, it really depends on the girl.. I love sweat pants and a sports team t shirt or something like that. I also really like jeans that are not below the guys butt (BIG TURN OFF) and as for shirts I like black shirts and bright blue polos (or any bright color) also just a t shirt is good too. I would suggest to mix it up. nothing gothic.. no chains or anything like that.. and as for shoes.. I cannot stress this enough! IF YOU ARE WEARING A NICE OUTFIT DONT RUIN IT WITH TENNIS SHOES! GET SPERRIES! THOSE ARE THE BEST WITH KAKIS.

hope I helped. :]

• I think the biggest turn off for me when it comes to guys' clothes is wearing running shoes with everyday outfits! Specifically running shoes...not just any sneaker.

If you don't do that, then you are perfect! haha

• Just a nice slightly lose t-shirt and regular jeans or like a suit jacket over a regular t- shirt and jeans big gangster chains look stupid I am telling you that now and when going semi formal slacks also make guys asses look bigger that always gets my attention lol!

• Omg! I lovee a dude in skiinny jeans lik realy! Well I don't know ur personality soo I guess if ur a

Skate boarder vans(or w.e you want.) Duh ur skate board. And any thing else.

Emo: tite skinny jeans(!) any shoes and any shirt and long hair! And well this is my taste so if its not you dan be ur self.

You: anything you feel comfy with lol! Gud luck dude!

• Really? My ass and my thighs can never fit in to skinny jeans.

• omg natlie! I love guys in hollister too! =] they have to have nice pants not ones where their butt pocket is on their leg...ewww...=[

• I am a huge fan of polo's with jeans or just a regular t-shirt. I hate when guys wear supper skinny jeans like I wear, I don't find it attractive. And don't wear sneakers every single day. Find a variety of shoes that you can wear with pretty much every outfit you own. And when you take a girl out, make sure its not a pair of ripped jeans with a shirt that has writting all over it. Get a nice dress shirt from like american eagle or hollister with nice jeans and shoes.

• something casual like slim or skinny jeans, some kind of skate shoe or converse, v-necks and a hot t-shirt to top it all off.

• ed hardy, hollister, american eagle, aeropostale, ecko, affliction, and my fave... jeans under the waist to show off a little bit of boxers and no shirt to show off the \/ ... omg too sexy! lol :D

• Really? But those barands make guys look more like girls... And affliction is for douches.

• fitted jeans, DCs or vans, and a shirt with an interesting design will do nothing perverted and please no flip flops

• I HATE when guys wear tight pants or shorts. It's such a turn off. I like jeans and dickeys on guys. And T shirts that are not stupidly tight, but still kind of show your form. Loose enough that it'd be easy to pull off, you know?

• mhmm. I lovve it when guys were hollister (:

• Something like Bboy Style ,like guys from "step up 2"...hope I helped

• i absolutely love guys who wear button up shirts. just the simple ones with pin stripes and a plain t-shirt underneath. I'm a huge fan, seriously. I'll automatically look at you if you're wearing one. I also love argyle. it shows he's confident.

What Guys Said 1

• From reading the comments, looks like every girl has a different preference