Getting a haircut soon! Opinions please!!

Hey, so I'm getting a haircut soon and wanted some female (and male if you want) opinions. It is a big deal because I only cut my hair once or twice a year, if that.

So my hair is a little longer than what it is in my profile picture at the moment. I generally keep it about as long as the picture, it has just been my style since I was like 5. Some friends of mine tell me to cut it super short, like most guys. But my family and the other half of my friends love it long.

So, what do you think would look best on me?! Thanks =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I vote for shorter

• Bah, I should have put a poll in, was thinking about it but figured it would be useless!

What Girls Said 3

• I like how it is in your pic. If you want a change then try some highlights or something. Yes, guys can get highlights and have them look good.

• I used to get highlights, one of my pics on my profile shows it, but it naturally blonds a little in the summer so it looks like I have them anyway =)

• Noo keep it the way it is. BUT, if you were to cut it, just a teeny bit shorter.

• First, you are very cute ;-)

Bet you get told that a lot but, do not let that go to your head because its a big turn off.

Anways I looooooove your hair in the profile pic. I love the whole surfer look.

U probely would look good with short hair too

What Guys Said 1

• When was the last time you went for the short hair look?

• When I was like a freshman, so like 8 years ago haha

• I can almost tell that if you do go short hair, you ill get the girls going crazy over you, I feel that all that hair you have is keeping you from looking sharp. You have an advantage with your blond hair, its looks soft on the eyes so go for it you've nothing to lose and everything to gain!