Fat/thick girls would you date a guy that is slim?

The question states it all. This question is for girls that are on the heavy side. Would you date a guy has a slim and toned body?

Ex

A guy that is 6'3 and weights 180 lb

42' shoulders 31 waist

Basically a that looks like Greg kheel

link

link

But with more defined six pack abs.

link second link didn't work for some reason

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I've found myself attracted to men of all different body types (skinny, slim, average, muscular, chubby, fat, etc). Most of the men I've dated have been slimmer/fitter than I am (it's not really a preference for me, I've just found that slim guys tend to be interested in me more often than bigger guys).

• I noticed your comment about bigger girls not wanting to date model-type guys because they feel insecure. This is true of some bigger girls, but not all. Personally, I used to fret when I dated a guy who was thinner than me---I felt insecure and worried that he would be less accepting of my body, or that the guy is supposed to be bigger than the girl, etc. But then I realized that these guys were with me because they liked me and were attracted to me. If you make her feel sexy and accepted,

• then she'll probably be okay with it.

What Girls Said 5

• Yupp, my past bf's were really slim. Almost runner like body type.

• i can be attracted to guys of different body types. it doesn't matter if he is slim, in fact that is a very very nice body to have. I would assume a guy like this wouldn't go for me though, but that could just be my insecurities talking

• May I answer this even though I am not fat?

Yeah, hot guys are a definite.

I am not fat but, I am built strong I weigh around 135 and do not really have curves. I'm 5'4. Would some guy like greg be interested in me?

• I don't see why not, Everyone has their own preference.

I believe I look like a model, I get told that very often. However, I don't like girls that look like models. Sure they are attractive, but I can't see myself dating one. And the reason why I ask this, is because I was reading through questions and noticed thick girls don't want to date guys that are model type. Makes them feel insecure or something. Just wanted to to check if a lot of girls feel this way.

• What Do You Consider Fatt / Thicck?

• Not obese but a little overweight

• I had a hard time finding a picture, since all the girl pictures on google are of skinny girls

• Yeah.. I'm Not Able To Answer This LoL.. I Don't Fall Under Fatt/ Thickk.

• Why not? As long as you weren't going to make me feel like I was a fat cow, sure. I'm much more concerned with your personality and the way you make me feel than how you look.

What Guys Said 1

• I LOL'd when I saw that pic. The guy has such an arrogant look on his face.