What's better with black hair; red, purple or blue streak?

Don't normally do bold, but feeling fun this time around. Dying my hair black and thinking of a streak of color just for the fun of it and now I can't decide what color...Opinions? Suggestions?

• Red
  • Purple
  • Blue
  • Other
Seen pink on other girls and it's cool, but I'm far from the pink sort, even if I find black and pink more cool than girly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I myself lovee purple , but I think bluee is nicer for chu :)

What Guys Said 13

• None. It will all look like sh*t.

• Stay natural :|

• None. Fits with looks good with any outfit and good for any occasion. Suggestion: before dying your hair, wait for a week or 2. if you think it is still a good idea then ... do it.

• none, I think those streaks are stupid

• i think blond highlights work best with black hair!

• I voted for blue but black would go well with almost any color.

• I'd say red would make a decent match for black.

• Red or purple or blue. Or blond. Basically I'm one who likes something more exciting than brunette. I think you'd look with really red hair though.

• black all over and a streak of pink on your front fringe. awesome!

• If blue streaks aren't maintained religiously the blue turns into diarrhea green followed by puke green and the blue (unless neon and bright) doesn't show that well. Purple doesn't stick out as much but is noticeable, and red fades out to pink if not maintained.

I've seen all those colors streaked into black hair and none of them really look that good.

• Out of those colors, I found purple the hottest, with red being close.

• Probably in a minority, but I think I like red the best

• A dark red, not a bright red because little girls that are 10 usually get those. In my opinion, natural is the best.

What Girls Said 25

• I used to have my hair black and Aquamarine and it was so nice! But then I had to dye it all black for a job interview. =(((( I miss having it all one color though, especially my pink.

• Speaking from my own experience red and black are great together and my favorite but the red can become brass if not kept well.

• Well in my opinion, I think black and red are a good combination. I have black hair but decided to have some little purple streaks in my bangs, I liked it a lot and so did many people but I would prefer red.

• I from personal experience have found when I dyed it black I had my ends blue and my friends loved it also red would be the best :) Depends on your personal preference and overall style.

• I really like the blue streak. My hair's black, so I'm considering it too :D

• Red tends to make everyone think you're a goth. Trust me, I've been there, I was followed around a shop by an assistant to make sure that I didn't make any trouble or steal anything.

• Pink or blond

• Red! Tried and tested. I turned heads wherever I went. :D

Pink is way too icky for me since I am not the super girlie types. I hate pink.

• I say blue because I have black hair also and all my friends are telling me to get a blue streak in my hair.

• I knew someone with jet black hair and red streaks and it looked amazing and used to have blue streaks in my hair but I have light brown hair and everyone said it looked really good but I'm not sure what it would look like on you. Purple is also a really cute color and I imagine it would stay good on black hair so I guess I would choose between red and purple.

• I had black and blue hair before and I got a lot of compliments so I might be bias in my vote

• IDK, I really like the blue. Also, it's less likely to clash with anything that you might wear. It's very neutral, yet stunning.

• I think any of those colors would look super cool with black hair :D

• do your favorite color! I've seen aqua, teal, green, rainbow, etc. It really doesn't matter.

• ive had pink streaks before and they look really good with black hair

• red.. I have a friend with black hair and red streaks and it looks really killer! go with red :)

• Blue for sure. I saw a girl who had it like that and I thought it looked awesome :)

• I think blue because it will stand out more

• Purple is special. Red is classic. I do not like blue hair, weird to me~:)

• Pretty even votes but I would say blue that would look really hot

• i'd do a red streak

• Any of those colors would look great but I chose purple since it's my favorite color

• Blound with black but if you do not want blound do red

• eeew none. unless you're some weird freak

• Blond or red