Do girls fantasize about tall men?

Since I have heard these kind of things, I just wanted to ask the opinion of people here. Do you imagine being intimate with a tall, strong man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't need to, he is my boyfriend now and I can have it anywhere anytime anyhow :-p

• But if you were single and wouldn't have feelings for some guy, how would answer the question then?

• Its a weird question I don't know

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I like tall guys. I'm only 5'4", but I like guys who are at least 5'8", and taller is even better. And as far as being with a tall strong man goes, yes yes and yes. I think most girls are this way, but I can't speak for everyone.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you fantasize about intimate relations with a beautiful perfect woman? Sarcasm aside, I'm almost positive most women fantasize about their dream guy, often times that is going to be tall because it is an attractive trait for guys. But I am just assuming they do, since I am a guy I could be completely wrong, well lets wait and find out.