When I look in the Mirror I hate my reflection. Do any of you feel the same?

When I look in the Mirror I hate my reflection I feel so ugly and hate myself at times, does anybody else feel the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some days in the morning if my hair is especially crazy, I'm like hmmm who is that? lol But I think I've come to accept myself because it's not like I can change things...u know? I look in the mirror and think who is that cute silly person looking back at me...focus on what you like about yourself. And you have to realize that people you think have it all together can be just as insecure or even more so. And pictures in magazines are photoshopped...so don't have false ideals! Be proud of who you are...there's only one of you in this world and life is short so make the most of it!

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I know it doesn't stem from my actual looks, but my self-esteem. That said, when I do look in the mirror, I can easily name 10-15 things about me that I don't like, but I am hard pressed to come up with three things that I do like (and one of the things I generally like is my tattoos, which aren't OEM me anyway).

• Not really. When I look in the mirrior, I don't think I'm very attractive...But I'm OK with it. I am who I am.

• I hear this from a lot of girls which are really cute lol. I don't feel the same because I get in front of mirror only to make my hair style.

• Naah, I like making funny faces, but you shouldn't feel that way (I know that's easy to just say but it's true). Beauty is subjective and we can't be loved by all, based on our looks. Just know that there is someone who thinks you looks beautiful. The personality is more important anyway. ^^

• In all honesty I hate my reflexion, I look in the mirror and I try to see something I like and I can't, I'm low on confidence and I live like a recluse because of the way I feel I look, I've struggled with this for as long as I can remember but recently it's gotten worse and I struggle to get through the day, I can't love me so how can anybody else, I sound as though I'm shallow because of my looks but I swear I'm not I just want to see an average Joe looking back at me but all I see is every flaw I have staring back at me

• No. I'm awesome.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah I do and I think there's plenty of other girls who feel like that too. I don't think I'd ever be truly accepting of my appearance and I'll probably want to make adjustments till the day I die but I try to just be positive and thankful that I'm healthy. My advice to you though would be to look at the things you dislike and then see what you can do about it. I'm not talking plastic surgery. I mean if your hair bothers you, then why not try and style your hair differently. Or like in my case, I used to hate my skin but now I have invested in quality beauty products and make-up to get my skin sorted out and that made me feel SO much better. Try and work with what you got.

• sometimes I have those days when I think I don't look attractive.

• It's called low self esteem, I used to feel that way but not anymore.

• yess like right now i was shielding my eyes from my reflection xD

• No. You shouldn't either!

• sometimes I feel the same.

• Yup, I feel the same.
    Too tall, too ugly.