What are your favorite kind of underwear on girls?

Guys what kind of underwear do you like to see on girls, girls what kind of underwear do you like to wear, weather it feels sexy or just comfortable?

My favorites are Probably boy shorts because they're comfortable and they make my Ass look/feel great.

• Boyshorts
  • Bikini cut
  • Thong or G-string
  • Granny
  • Something else

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally prefer cheekies..thongs are OK..but not all the time cus I consider them kinda slutty...i personally pick out the panties for my girlfriend lol..i mostly get her cheekies..thongs..bootyshorts...bikini cut

• LoL! You seem passionate about this.

• i PERSONALLY feel theyr slutty..thats MY opinion..obviosly your not a slut JUST cus you wear thongs..but its well known sluttier girls wear thong...you see the little preteens nowadays wearing thongs..its like come on really?...if theyr to prevent pantylines then w.e..but just to feel "sexier" or for the string to poke out the back..then that's kinda slutty..

• Nicely put, I'd have to agreee with it.

What Guys Said 6

• Easily bikini but ones, granny ones aren't even an option lol. Boyshorts don't look the slightest bit hot to me, if I see a girl wearing that I usually don't even care I almost see them as regular shorts. Thongs are a close second

• Of the choices you have here I went with bikini cut, though I prefer cheekies.

• I like seeing bikini panties on girls. They used to wear this style 10 to 20 years ago and looks really sexy. I'm a guy who doesn't like the shape or style of boyshorts, thongs or g strings on girls. bikini defines the shape of a girl.

• I loooove tight bikini underwear on girls, as their ass and vag are a but more revealed and it gets hard

• I like suits of armor on women.

• Boyshorts or preferably none at all.

• Ahh.. good point, NONE! Didn't occur to me :D

• Of course you didn't, you're a girl. For you, clothing is an accessory. For us, it is an obstacle. Still, we like obstacles that frame your bum nicely. Boy shorts or bare bum.

What Girls Said 9

• i love bikini.. never fails to be comfy and cute <3 I've never had a pair of boyshorts that was the right size so I'm not sure if they're actually comfy (i'm scared to try)

• boyshorts!

• I am a big fan of thongs. They are pretty much the only thing I wear. It seems that my underwear always ends up there anyway. At least with a thong is is a minimal ammount of fabric that is shaped in a comfy manor. I can't even feel them.

• I like cheekies :) They are comfy and look great.

• cheekies. ^^

• I'm a thong / g-string girl all the way.

• Wow, these answers are surpring! So going to buy more bikini cut undies now haha. I thought thongs were the only way to go for a while! they make me feel so uncomfortable though!

• Quite of few of us think thongs are gross...(:

• wow really? I'm so surprised! that makes me happy haha

• Bikini and Boyshorts. I hate anything that goes into the butt cheeks (cheekies and thongs/gstrings). Those are gross.

• But I chose Grannies because I couldn't decide between bikini or boyshorts and I hate cheekies thongs and gstrings.

• YES! FTW! <3...(:

• I'm definitely a fan of boy shorts for sure.