What's up with guys & Uggs?

I wanna know what's up with guys and Uggs, why don't you like them?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, accompanied by some tight yoga pants, I love UGGS. Sorry if that was too frank, but it's all about the pants that accompany the UGGS. That's my opinion, anyway. Hope this helps to clarify!

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Im gona say it straight. If the climate depicts that you wear them then by all means wear them. But if you live on a tropical island were the temperature rarely goes below 80 they are freaken ridiculous. I was in school one day when the temperature was 102 and I walked past this girl in ugs, I literally said to her face," Those are effin stupid." I normally confront guys about talking to girls like that but this time I just couldn't help myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate em, I didn't even know guys hated them. They're comfortable, why hate on them for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny, because I thought Uggs were originally designed for men. I don't have anything against them, they don't bother me. Women's shoes are so uncomfortable they deserve to have something they can actually walk in!

2|0
    0|0
    • i think you're right they were originally made for men who are surfers, they were made as surfing shoes believe it or not

• Well, black uggs are okay I guess, but other-colored ones are plain gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • In spite of being one of my country's main exports, I don't dig em!

They're warm and comfortable, but I find they get old and tattered and disgusting really quickly.

I'm a guy, I need shoes that are made for all terrain!

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't like the way they look. They're not form fitting and I mostly see them paired with shorts or skirts. Why would you wear boots (that cover up the bottom of your legs) when you're wearing shorts or skirts that reveal your legs?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It's not just guys that don't like them...but that's just the fashionista in me talking.

What do you think "ugg" stands for? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys don't like them because they are hideous.Some girls don't like them because they are hideous.Some of us don't care either way because we don't give a crap what others think,we are more concerned with being comfortable and having warm feet.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're comfy and somehow they make my feet look smaller because they're so fat whereas other types of boots make my feet look kinda long.

0|0
    0|0
  • they probably don't like them because they're not sexy. they're comfy tho. I love em

0|0
    0|0
  • they're not particularly flattering... whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're ugly!

0|1
    0|0
  • They look like astronaut boots.

0|0
    0|0